AOC is making lists, I am leaving the left Topic

Posted by tangplay on 11/9/2020 11:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/9/2020 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/9/2020 2:46:00 PM (view original):
"If antifa don't stop this crapola, I hope they all get violent. and not every militia man is a new nazi skinhead, either.."

"They should have opened fire with ak 47's and levelled the creeps. BUT, if one thinks they can 'reason' with antifa and BLM, let them dream

Most of the cities under siege are under democrat rule. Interesting thing, eh? State and local governments have done NOTHING to stop this carnage... and your homes are being destroyed right in front of your own eyes. DO something, or be under THEIR rule.. cuz that is their agenda.. You can see this.. I know you can"
Well ya know what? That was on Antifa. They were brning a downtown core of a city. They were beating up seniors. THEN they attacked a police station, and threatened to kill the police, YES. THAT is cause for an AK 47 level them all. Of course if you are one who likes this, and thinks we should just try to appease them.. then feel free to hang labels on me
Are we beginning to see the issue with the tolerance paradox? How does one be civil to someone like this?
Suppose your country is invaded by a hostile army of a million soldiers who want to destroy you, your country, and ho wyou live. Would you do nothing? or would you fight them with all you've got? Are you unable to see the bigger picture??????? This is ANTIFA.. WAKE UP

Unless you are a talk bot that cannot think
11/11/2020 2:34 AM
Hilarial. I'm picturing it now. armed invaders marching up the Okanogan Valley. In formation. 1000's of them. Tanks, etc.
They get as far as Penticton and meet a large group of age 70 + Canucks all armed with their hunting rifles, pistols, slingshots, etc.

After they stop laughing an order is issued to the "large" group of age 70 + Patriots to disburse. They refuse.
What would you expect the "invaders" to do. Wilt before your overwhelming show of force.........or shoot the biggest mouth/fool in the assembly?

I think it could make a good Monty Python skit!
11/11/2020 7:38 AM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 11/11/2020 7:38:00 AM (view original):
Hilarial. I'm picturing it now. armed invaders marching up the Okanogan Valley. In formation. 1000's of them. Tanks, etc.
They get as far as Penticton and meet a large group of age 70 + Canucks all armed with their hunting rifles, pistols, slingshots, etc.

After they stop laughing an order is issued to the "large" group of age 70 + Patriots to disburse. They refuse.
What would you expect the "invaders" to do. Wilt before your overwhelming show of force.........or shoot the biggest mouth/fool in the assembly?

I think it could make a good Monty Python skit!
Lol good ****, bob
11/11/2020 8:11 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/11/2020 2:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/9/2020 11:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/9/2020 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/9/2020 2:46:00 PM (view original):
"If antifa don't stop this crapola, I hope they all get violent. and not every militia man is a new nazi skinhead, either.."

"They should have opened fire with ak 47's and levelled the creeps. BUT, if one thinks they can 'reason' with antifa and BLM, let them dream

Most of the cities under siege are under democrat rule. Interesting thing, eh? State and local governments have done NOTHING to stop this carnage... and your homes are being destroyed right in front of your own eyes. DO something, or be under THEIR rule.. cuz that is their agenda.. You can see this.. I know you can"
Well ya know what? That was on Antifa. They were brning a downtown core of a city. They were beating up seniors. THEN they attacked a police station, and threatened to kill the police, YES. THAT is cause for an AK 47 level them all. Of course if you are one who likes this, and thinks we should just try to appease them.. then feel free to hang labels on me
Are we beginning to see the issue with the tolerance paradox? How does one be civil to someone like this?
Suppose your country is invaded by a hostile army of a million soldiers who want to destroy you, your country, and ho wyou live. Would you do nothing? or would you fight them with all you've got? Are you unable to see the bigger picture??????? This is ANTIFA.. WAKE UP

Unless you are a talk bot that cannot think
Good thing antifa is American and has zero interest in destroying me, my country, or how I live. You, maybe.
11/11/2020 11:35 AM
The depiction of Antifa by these people is insane. You have no idea what you're talking about, Canuck.
11/11/2020 11:35 AM
Glad to see the Demonrats are uniting us once again.

“Burn down the Republican Party and leave no survivors”
11/13/2020 2:54 PM
Congrats on quoting one Washington Post Columnist as evidence of an idea representative of the Democratic Party as a whole, you have truly reached a new low.
11/13/2020 3:24 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/13/2020 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Congrats on quoting one Washington Post Columnist as evidence of an idea representative of the Democratic Party as a whole, you have truly reached a new low.
That actually reads like a Never Trumper.
11/13/2020 3:50 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/13/2020 3:50:00 PM (view original):
That actually reads like a Never Trumper.
Surprisingly enough, Jennifer Rubin doesn't literally want to murder members of Trump's GOP.
11/13/2020 4:31 PM
CNN has been calling for violence against Trump supporters for weeks now and you have your head in the sand.

It doesn’t shock me that you support the harassment and doxxing of people who “took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America”
11/14/2020 1:52 PM
o my
11/14/2020 2:40 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 11/14/2020 1:52:00 PM (view original):
CNN has been calling for violence against Trump supporters for weeks now and you have your head in the sand.

It doesn’t shock me that you support the harassment and doxxing of people who “took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America”
You know what would be fun? If you actually quoted some of this or found clips or something to, you know, actually substantiate your claims.

Steve Bannon literally said that if he were in charge, he would put Fauci and Wray's head on a pike outside the white house as a threat to get in line, so not sure how you'll top that one.

And yes, I support accountability and personal responsibility. You don't get to erase your participation in history when it looks back shamefully on you.
11/14/2020 2:48 PM
◂ Prev 123
AOC is making lists, I am leaving the left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.