Genuine Question for CCCP (Israel) Topic

Hey, I know that you like Israel, and like Presidents to cooperate with Israel in a responsible manner. I also know that you like Benjamin Netanyahu.

With that said, how do you feel about Trump unfollowing Netanyahu on Twitter after he congratulated Biden on his Presidential win?

I know it sounds stupid, but this really seems like the type of thing that you would be up in arms about if Trump were on the left. Trump still has two mort months of being President left. Shouldn't he act more like an adult, especially when dealing with such an important ally?

Thank you, and hopefully we can all get your thoughts soon.
11/10/2020 12:03 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/10/2020 12:03:00 AM (view original):
Hey, I know that you like Israel, and like Presidents to cooperate with Israel in a responsible manner. I also know that you like Benjamin Netanyahu.

With that said, how do you feel about Trump unfollowing Netanyahu on Twitter after he congratulated Biden on his Presidential win?

I know it sounds stupid, but this really seems like the type of thing that you would be up in arms about if Trump were on the left. Trump still has two mort months of being President left. Shouldn't he act more like an adult, especially when dealing with such an important ally?

Thank you, and hopefully we can all get your thoughts soon.
My god did he really do that? What a ******* baby.
11/10/2020 10:22 AM
Yes he did actually do that. Hopefully we get CCCP's take on this soon.
11/10/2020 11:01 AM
other than cccp, who really cares what cccp's take is? I know I don't.
11/10/2020 11:51 AM
So what's the over/under on how long we're thinking it takes for Biden to get us involved in another war? My guess, 2022.
11/10/2020 12:01 PM
My guess is that he won't. You won't care when he doesn't, though.

Hopefully he'll actually follow through on getting troops out of Afghanistan, cut the military budget, and reduce our arms sales worldwide! We would all support that, right?
11/10/2020 12:06 PM
So what's the over/under on when Guitarguy actually follows through on what he posted, and retires? My guess is never.
11/10/2020 12:21 PM
Genuine Question for CCCP (Israel) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.