What is Trump's End-Game? Topic

Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/13/2020 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/13/2020 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/13/2020 10:47:00 AM (view original):
https://breaking911.com/breaking-trump-admin-strikes-deal-to-make-covid-19-vaccine-free-at-major-pharmacies/
Let's be fair here. Trump didn't have a lot to do with this beyond his appointment of Azar. I read your article and it only says "Trump" in the context of his admin. This doesn't prove what you think it does.
Let's be fair here, Trump didn't personally kill 240,000 Americans. Some countries in Europe have very similar mortality rate relative to country pop size to the US. See how this works both ways?
Can you find a post of mine where I said that Trump was responsible for all 240,000 COVID deaths?

The US still has more deaths than any other country, and by a large margin. On a proportional basis, we are doing HORRIBLY.

Trump absolutely cost thousands of people their lives. That's extremely easy to prove.
11/13/2020 11:57 AM
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink

the people want to fight
11/13/2020 12:07 PM
Most people these days don't want to fight. They want sheit handed to them because they "deserve" it.
We have now had a POTUS of color and a VPOTUS of color, yet some still keep insisting it's not possible for people of color to succeed. STFU. A person of color can become anything they want in this Country, just as anyone else can. Yes, it might be a little tougher based on where and to whom they are born, but that is true of anyone of any race. Nobody of any race "deserves" a d*mn thing. Get off your *ss and earn it. That's how this Country grew and prospered for over 200 years.
11/13/2020 12:58 PM
and yet

a man much like you in body and brain has one hundred times as much as you in bank and brawn

yer good w/ that

i say use teamwork u & i & we & they

to knock him down a peg

you say

let each man independant stand up to the combined forces of nature god & the world

you are why we can't have nice stuff
11/13/2020 1:35 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/13/2020 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Most people these days don't want to fight. They want sheit handed to them because they "deserve" it.
We have now had a POTUS of color and a VPOTUS of color, yet some still keep insisting it's not possible for people of color to succeed. STFU. A person of color can become anything they want in this Country, just as anyone else can. Yes, it might be a little tougher based on where and to whom they are born, but that is true of anyone of any race. Nobody of any race "deserves" a d*mn thing. Get off your *ss and earn it. That's how this Country grew and prospered for over 200 years.

Yes, it might be a little tougher based on where and to whom they are born

You'll admit, then, that institutional racism is a thing? That on average it is a "privilege" to be born white, just as it is to be born rich?

11/13/2020 2:49 PM
Ask any Mormon about "individuality". The Beehive state was NOT founded on individuality. More like commune--ity! They established places like "Orderville" (It STILL exists!) and everyone worked for the good of all! Commune fashion. Taming a desert takes teamwork NOT rugged individuality.
11/13/2020 2:54 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/13/2020 1:36:00 PM (view original):
and yet

a man much like you in body and brain has one hundred times as much as you in bank and brawn

yer good w/ that

i say use teamwork u & i & we & they

to knock him down a peg

you say

let each man independant stand up to the combined forces of nature god & the world

you are why we can't have nice stuff
People can use teamwork to prosper, and many, if not most, who have made it to the "top" have had plenty of help along the way. They hot that help because they hot off their lazy *sses and asked for it. Most people are far, far more willing to help those willing to try to help themselves.
Me, I was never motivared by money. More important thngs in life (family, friends, personal satisfaction, morality, etc) for me.
11/13/2020 5:19 PM
◂ Prev 123
What is Trump's End-Game? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.