The GOP isn’t fighting hard enough for Trump! Topic

As long as these fake RINOs are in Washington I’ll never vote for a Republican again! Fight for Trump! Stop the Steal!
11/13/2020 7:55 PM
11/13/2020 8:47 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/13/2020 7:55:00 PM (view original):
As long as these fake RINOs are in Washington I’ll never vote for a Republican again! Fight for Trump! Stop the Steal!
+1 Brother!!!!!
11/13/2020 9:00 PM
I say we boycott the Republican Party! I, for one, will be voting straight Democrat until every single RINO is out of the government!
11/13/2020 11:46 PM
Mitch wants to be the most powerful GOP politician, so he is helping Biden steal it

Mitch is in on the coup! Don’t support Mitch’s Georgia RINOs!
11/14/2020 11:26 AM
Conservative operatives and a super PAC with ties to infamous GOP dirty trickster Roger Stone appear to be calling for Trump supporters to punish Republicans by sitting out Georgia’s crucial Senate runoffs or writing in Trump’s name instead. And though their efforts remain on the party’s fringes, the trajectory of the movement has Republicans fearful that it could cost the GOP control of the Senate.

Go Roger! Fight for our president!
11/25/2020 10:42 AM
This is glorious. I never thought Bernie or bust would happen on the right, but it is, and it's everything I ever wanted.
11/25/2020 11:40 AM
The GOP isn’t fighting hard enough for Trump! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.