Why won't Biden disavow Antifa? Topic

Is Biden pro-violence, pro-rioting, pro-looting? The question must be asked because Biden has refused time and time again to renounce antifa.

This is dangerous folks. So many dog whistles so little time. His silence empowers the radical left's violence.
11/16/2020 5:44 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/16/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Is Biden pro-violence, pro-rioting, pro-looting? The question must be asked because Biden has refused time and time again to renounce antifa.

This is dangerous folks. So many dog whistles so little time. His silence empowers the radical left's violence.
did you complain when Trump wouldn't denounce the Proud Boyz and the like? If not, then shut up.
11/16/2020 5:57 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/16/2020 5:57:00 PM (view original):

did you complain when Trump wouldn't denounce the Proud Boyz and the like? If not, then shut up.
Maybe, just maybe I'm satirizing the left's endless calls for Trump to denounce the thing he denounced on numerous occasions? On second thought, my simple mind likely doesnt understand such a concept.
11/16/2020 6:01 PM

THE VIOLENT GANG BETTER KNOW AS THE PROUD BOYS
11/16/2020 6:24 PM
You seem interested in satirizing this but you're missing the key distinction. The proud boys likes and supports Trump. They listen to him. That's why you saw "stand back and stand by" shirts after the debate. Antifa is not a wing of the Democratic party. Antifa members don't worship Biden.
11/16/2020 6:29 PM
I thought the leader of the proud boys was a black lives matter guy.
11/16/2020 6:35 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/16/2020 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/16/2020 5:57:00 PM (view original):

Maybe, just maybe I'm satirizing the left's endless calls for Trump to denounce the thing he denounced on numerous occasions? On second thought, my simple mind likely doesnt understand such a concept.
well, I agree with the part about your simple mind. Can I see any evidence of Trump denouncing the proud boyz or any other right wing group? He said there were "good people on both side", called the morons in Texas who tried to run the Biden bus off the road and the dolts in Michigan who were planning on kidnapping the governor "patriots". Which part of that is the denouncing?
11/16/2020 7:00 PM

This is the leader of proud boys. SEE! He IS a black lives maga guy!
11/16/2020 7:05 PM

One of the leaders of the Proud Boys, the far-right group that President Donald Trump told to “stand back and stand by” during a presidential debate, is trying to rebrand the organization as explicitly white supremacist and anti-Semitic.

Kyle Chapman, the founder of a “tactical defense arm” of the Proud Boys known for engaging in street violence, claimed in a message on the encrypted chat app Telegram that he has staged a “coup” against the current leader of the Proud Boys — a Cuban man named Enrique Tarrio.

11/16/2020 7:37 PM
^^^ That guy apparantly tried to rename the group the "proud goys"
11/16/2020 9:33 PM
He's not even an American. He's from New Zealand.
11/17/2020 4:06 AM
Posted by DougOut on 11/17/2020 4:06:00 AM (view original):
He's not even an American. He's from New Zealand.
That doesn’t help, loser who should’ve stayed banned.
11/17/2020 5:25 AM
So, through all this garbage back-and-forth, I'm getting that Trump should have denounced the Proud Boys, but Biden has no reason to denounce Antifa.
Sounds like quite a double-standard, but then, that's par for the course around here.
11/17/2020 10:44 AM
He should denounce ANTI-FASCISM? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. You should denounce your citizenship you whiny little turd.
11/17/2020 12:07 PM
123 Next ▸
Why won't Biden disavow Antifa? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.