seal the deal!!!
11/16/2020 7:24 PM
Such a boring, pointless life you lead.
11/16/2020 7:28 PM
Trump would still lose Georgia
11/16/2020 7:35 PM

KEEP "COUNTING"

11/16/2020 7:40 PM
Lindsey Graham asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said. Raffspenger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots.
11/16/2020 8:04 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/16/2020 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Lindsey Graham asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said. Raffspenger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots.
Very, very suspicious that that news just happened to break when word came out about the 2600 ballots. What a happy coincidence for the Dems! They get all the happy coincidences. What a lucky bunch!!
11/16/2020 8:28 PM
Guess God just likes us more.
11/16/2020 9:32 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/16/2020 8:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/16/2020 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Very, very suspicious that that news just happened to break when word came out about the 2600 ballots. What a happy coincidence for the Dems! They get all the happy coincidences. What a lucky bunch!!
Republican Secretary of State, weirdo
11/16/2020 9:41 PM
its why we have recounts
11/17/2020 8:48 AM
i know all about the electoral college and states rights and the hate peops harbor when their man loses

but all these ****-ant lawyer stunts

can they really push the giant orange turd to the top

it takes a lot of legalities to move 74M to 81M

it takes seven million more votes

it takes five percent of the voting population

this is actual horse **** what's going on and if you believe its close you are a fucktard

not no landslide not what i'm saying

but it is a handy defeat blue tops red

i mean come on man

learn to count. get with the program
11/19/2020 4:51 PM
Dead folks voted for Biden. Oops!
11/21/2020 5:18 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/19/2020 4:51:00 PM (view original):
i know all about the electoral college and states rights and the hate peops harbor when their man loses

but all these ****-ant lawyer stunts

can they really push the giant orange turd to the top

it takes a lot of legalities to move 74M to 81M

it takes seven million more votes

it takes five percent of the voting population

this is actual horse **** what's going on and if you believe its close you are a fucktard

not no landslide not what i'm saying

but it is a handy defeat blue tops red

i mean come on man

learn to count. get with the program
The ones who posted HATE when their man lost were the Democrats.. and those b-stards did it for 4 years. Non stop
11/21/2020 5:19 PM
it is a sick world we live in when every answer to every charge is You did it first

we are all children

we are all monkeys

we don wan a vote

we wan sweet sweet rebenge

it is vendetta time by your reckoning

the US the same as the world

down we go
11/21/2020 5:28 PM
2600 Ballots Found Uncounted in GA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.