THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Well, the election is over and I am so relieved and happy that the country was able to retain its namesake and I have such a warm feeling to all the former republicans esp those that felt they had to bite the bullet to save our country.
we should never forget the Lincoln Project and other socially and democracy minded republicans who stepped up big time.....and all the people leaning right who said not on my watch....I care about reality democracy fairness and a future.
they deserve thanks and gratitude for that. It could not have been done without them.

to my fellow truthists and rationalists I look forward to following incremental and weekly changes to American governance and society and standing once again.
I can’t wait.

finally I am wishing a strong and complete healthy recovery for all3
and continued recovery for bronxcheer.
11/19/2020 1:31 AM
I’m glad to have a voice again and there are only 62 days of potential mischief left.
11/19/2020 1:34 AM
Where were you Dino? Anyways, welcome back. I also extend my best wishes to all3 and BC and all those here who suffer from maladies or are fighting for their health! Godspeed to you Americans!
11/19/2020 7:41 AM
we should never forget the Lincoln Project and other socially and democracy minded republicans who stepped up big time.....and all the people leaning right who said not on my watch....I care about reality democracy fairness and a future.
**** the Lincoln project. I appreciate them going against Republicans, but they did more to hurt Biden than help. Millions of dollars were donated to them, and for what? A couple of ads that ****** Trump off and trended on Twitter? Clearly, Republicans weren't convinced by their ads. What if, instead of scamming angry liberals into donating to Republicans, they actually spent their money on things like grassroots canvassing and organizing?

Progressives did infinitely more to help Joe Biden than the vocal minority of Kasich/Lincoln Project Republicans.
11/19/2020 8:03 AM
I don't much like leftists, but, still, neocons are the worst. Agree with Tang, eff the Lincoln Project. George W. Bush was by FAR the worst president in my lifetime and none of his ilk ever need a spot in govt again.
11/19/2020 8:07 AM
For once I agree with guitarguy. Lincoln project ppl are only my allies in that we both oppose Trump. We don't agree on anything else.
11/19/2020 8:26 AM
About Aunt Teefa

so what is antifa. According to the Republican appointed fbi director and the fbi not a terrorist group and in fact not even an organized group. Just a loose confederation ( sorry about that word )
of disparate people rallying around certain goals of racial justice and extreme animosity towards white supremacy groups. Yeah there are a few anarchists who go out on days they are not at the swim club but they get more publicity then they merit.

sure they sometimes overreact and sometimes provoke and I don’t want violence or condone it but they are the good guys. I mean I love people putting their bodies on the line armed with paint balls against nazis and kkk and proud boys and boogie bois and irate virulent racist red neck wingers.

they have the good hearts and they remind me of the guardian angels and the jdl.
these anti racism combatters are heroes.

i detest the phony moral equivalence of the worst people and people who hate racism.
consider the source of those who wish to create the false equivalency and precisely why they do it.

be cool.
donnie jack was seen on cha cha ridge.
11/19/2020 9:45 AM
The March to Georgia

there are now 48 Dems instead of 47 but I think the Dems will pick up at least 1 in Georgia which would be significant. If some votes are held Alaska and Maine could make 51 in some cases even if just 49.

also build to 2022. The next blue wave year.
toomey in pa is not running again and there are a few others where Dems could advance.

plus burr could end up resigning soon because of insider trading criminal investigation. He is one of the ones not running again in 22.
we hope Chuck grassley is ok but at 87 and now with Covid maybe he will retire early.

there is going to be a lot of movement in the senate between now and November 2022.
11/19/2020 12:13 PM
Jill Biden

She could be a great First Lady. She could continue her occupation as a college educator and be a great contributor in her own projects advancing national education.

how great could it have been if melania had continued her occupation of nude modeling layouts as First Lady.
11/19/2020 12:25 PM
DEFENDANT TRUMP

what trump does after depends a lot on the status of his criminal and civil legal cases. He could be mired for a few years.

no doubt he will retain a solid 30 % following.
those people will cling. And continue to worship him.
they are not leaving him. Many of them will be lost without him.

newsmax does not want to sell. If he gets some type of digital operation or radio show big advertisers would face giant boycotts probably unrelenting.

but no matter what there will be neo trumpers and trump yutes and loyal zealous followers.
11/19/2020 12:38 PM
The Real 2020 Voter Fraud
From the place where truth is clarified
and delusions are diluted.

there will be entire books dedicated to the state authorized destruction of the post office to disenfranchise voters.

the wholesale destruction of Mail sorting machines
the taking away of Mail boxes
the ending of overtime
the interference with Mail carrier hours and routes
other slowing of Mail sorting and delivery

causing delivery issues in the election
ballots not delivered in time - how many thousands nationally
some people giving up and not voting
prople forced to vote in person

and all this in conjunction with totally corrupt governors limiting drop off ballot locations

we need as many Democrats in government at every level as soon as possible.

11/19/2020 1:37 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/19/2020 1:31:00 AM (view original):
Well, the election is over and I am so relieved and happy that the country was able to retain its namesake and I have such a warm feeling to all the former republicans esp those that felt they had to bite the bullet to save our country.
they deserve thanks and gratitude for that. It could not have been done without them.

to my fellow truthists and rationalists I look forward to following incremental and weekly changes to American governance and society and standing once again.
I can’t wait.

Centrists say what? I don't want Kasich involved in this government.

The progressive vote and voter mobilization won Biden this election, and I am through with him if he does not include either Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren in his administration.

NO MORE CORPORATE CENTRISTS. PERIOD.
11/19/2020 2:31 PM
Posted by coreander on 11/19/2020 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 11/19/2020 1:31:00 AM (view original):

I can’t wait.

Centrists say what? I don't want Kasich involved in this government.

The progressive vote and voter mobilization won Biden this election, and I am through with him if he does not include either Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren in his administration.

NO MORE CORPORATE CENTRISTS. PERIOD.
looks like you're through with him, lol
11/19/2020 2:42 PM
I suspect both Sanders and Warren will have spots IF they want them. Senator is a good gig.
11/19/2020 2:43 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/19/2020 2:44:00 PM (view original):
I suspect both Sanders and Warren will have spots IF they want them. Senator is a good gig.
Republican governor would appoint Bernie’s replacement and there’d be a run off in MA, which who knows how it would go.

They're staying in the senate.
11/19/2020 2:47 PM
1|2|3...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.