THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

If there is a Republican Prez and the Republicans have the full congress they would probably make a filibuster exception to make a federal law against abortion so that it would become illegal in 50 states and DC.
6/24/2022 2:28 PM
I doubt that many pro life dems will switch party but there could be the converse in great numbers.
Plus a lot of lazy citizens will register to vote against the republicans and other registered dems will start to vote every 2 years with no splitting of ballot.

I wonder if Trump makes a comment.
6/24/2022 2:32 PM
the 26 states with total of near total bans will be joined by 4 more soon for 30.
6/24/2022 3:05 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/24/2022 3:29:00 PM (view original):
Color me shocked that the canuck zealot hasn't shown up to gloat yet.
color me disappointed that I am the only one who cares enough to render my opinion.
6/24/2022 4:26 PM
I hope that the dems on the committee insists on getting the testimony of Ginnie Thomas.
And how Ginnie and Clarance have no children.
contraceptives ?
6/24/2022 4:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by contrarian23 on 6/24/2022 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Every American who cares ANYTHING about freedom, democracy, human rights should be terrified today. Thomas's assent to the opinion is horrific in the extreme. This is what the rethugrocrats stand for. They are not pro-life, they are not pro-freedom, they are not pro-America. They are about controlling anyone and everyone who doesn't think EXACTLY like they do. This is fascism, perfectly defined and perfectly illustrated. That is what today's GOP is. They have no moral compass, no ethics, no decency. They do not deserve respect. They deserve disgust and derision at every turn. And any American who cares anything about this country should be doing everything they can to defeat this monstrous abomination.
I agree with every word that you have written.
We may not be living with the German nazis but more and more intelligent people are realizing that the American style nazis are growing in power and in the corridors of power.
6/24/2022 6:19 PM
And let’s not forget the New York gun case.
The Court struck down a law the restricted most people from being able to take their guns outside the home. Gun deaths had steadily declined with this law.

So the Court has ruled that a state is restricted in its restrictions but is now carte blanche for any state to outlaw abortion under all circumstances.

The reading of the constitution shows just how dangerous it is to have these strict construction and looking back to laws centuries ago for perspective.
6/24/2022 6:26 PM
I think Mancin is probably right about the fillibuster.
But I would lower the threshold to 55 to break it.
6/24/2022 8:06 PM
LBTGQ is next. All that the sinister 5 has to do is say it isn’t mentioned in the constitution and and there is a long history opposed to the illigitimate right.
6/24/2022 8:12 PM
I don’t know if this is possible but maybe Biden can designate by decree that abortion will be legal on federal properties and land and use it in as many states as possible.
6/24/2022 8:42 PM
Between abortion and guns and potential of loss of LBGTQ rights and let’s not forget the Jan. 6 commission hearings and report, if there isn’t a record turnout for the democrats then there will be no saving of this country. But I do expect the humongous turnout.
6/24/2022 11:36 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/24/2022 8:42:00 PM (view original):
I don’t know if this is possible but maybe Biden can designate by decree that abortion will be legal on federal properties and land and use it in as many states as possible.
ABORTION IS MURDER !!!

and if YOU support it, YOU are akin to a murderer

If BIDEN would decree that, then may the wrath of Almighty GOD be upon him

You call me a bigot and a 'racist' because I am more pro Trump, and despise the Demo's

I call you a murder if you support abortion. A butchering, Godless MURDERER

Over 80 percent.. EIGHTY percent of girls who
  • Saw an echogram of the unborn baby in their wombs, and
  • Listened to the HEARTBEAT of that baby through a stethoscope
DECIDED NOT TO ABORT

Much to the anguish of them who run the butcher shops. Any doctor that would do such a thing is worthy of death, and will NOT inherit the kingdom of God.. except he repents, will burn in the lake of fire forever and EVER

and over
50 million innocent murdered babies' blood calls out to GOD for vengeance. That is Chicago area pop, with the state of California added. and you think Hitler was bad He murdered just six million

If a America gets nuked, it just might be God's judgement upon a very wicked nation
(You think that can't happen.. what a laugh)

May he have mercy on us all

6/25/2022 1:36 AM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/24/2022 11:36:00 PM (view original):
Between abortion and guns and potential of loss of LBGTQ rights and let’s not forget the Jan. 6 commission hearings and report, if there isn’t a record turnout for the democrats then there will be no saving of this country. But I do expect the humongous turnout.
There were NO mass shootings in the 50's and 60's and guns were easier to get

Ok maybe you can find one or two, but today there are more in a given month, than all through the 50's
6/25/2022 1:38 AM
6/25/2022 6:30 AM
◂ Prev 1...126|127|128|129|130...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.