THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Your kind are maybe 100 million and up and would vote for a totally and obviously evil degenerate dick face like Trump.

Thats why this country is in a mess not doing enough for environment because of fillibuster and handling the pandemic miserably and now disparaging the LBGQ community and burning books and telling teachers to not teach proper honest history because it hurts the snowflake egos of the GOP being what is.
6/26/2022 4:01 PM

Nobody protesting this, though. BLM and Antifa

This was the church in Washington.. Seems like these jerks did a lot more damage than the jan 6 crowd
6/27/2022 12:14 AM

Republican lawmaker's campaign office, pro-life center vandalized: 'Domestic terrorist group'

A Michigan lawmaker witnessed his office and a pro-life center vandalized by a pro-abortion group.

"It was defaced with spray paint. Of course, they signed their signature Jane’s Revenge. They kicked in all of our windows. Our front door just made a significant mess, but made a point that they were opposed to the fact that we stand for life," Rep. Tim Walberg, R-Mich., told "Fox & Friends."

Walberg said Friday it is a "shame to see the culture of death and violence continue to grow" in the U.S.

Real life upstanding citizens who have respect and tolerance (but only for sin)

If you support these thugs. then you are also a terrorist
6/27/2022 12:24 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/26/2022 3:33:00 PM (view original):
mostly peaceful meant one.
The only place in the country that has any amount of antifa to speak about is in the Seattle and Portland area.

And genius - what the F does Antifa have to do with Democrats. They are immature anarchists and are not democrats or considered democrats so give it a rest.

Get it Got it Get it !?
Antifa has the support of the democrats, because In cities and states that are CONTROLLED by the Demoncrats, none of them are ever put in jail. D-UHH!
6/27/2022 12:26 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/27/2022 12:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/26/2022 3:33:00 PM (view original):
mostly peaceful meant one.
The only place in the country that has any amount of antifa to speak about is in the Seattle and Portland area.

And genius - what the F does Antifa have to do with Democrats. They are immature anarchists and are not democrats or considered democrats so give it a rest.

Get it Got it Get it !?
Antifa has the support of the democrats, because In cities and states that are CONTROLLED by the Demoncrats, none of them are ever put in jail. D-UHH!
Dumb and incorrect -
I don’t think you are lying. You make stuff up like this and show your incredible stupidity.!
6/27/2022 9:37 AM
JAN 6 News
Just scheduled is a hearing tomorrow at 1 pm.
The committee says it has a “deluge” of new information that it will present.

The SuePreme Court will announce decision on a case that could curtail the combat on greenhouse gases.
I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that there will be 5 that think it is a big hoax.

editorial comment - I could easily foresee a case where a state tries to stop Gay people from adopting children.

I was thinking about why I ever respond to two IT clowns occasionally and I realize that they symbolize the worst deplorable people in the country that I assume are not in a white nationalism group or connected to Qanon although nothing would surprise me.
6/27/2022 2:03 PM (edited)
In the past 7 months we have had an attempted political coup that included the wife of a suepreme court justice and a violent insurrection causing several deaths and life altering injuries and barely missed the lynching and murder of the vice president that the president refused to stop
and the overturning of one of the most important state decisis Supreme Court decisions in the history of the republic and 3 justices out right lied to congress to do the opposite to what they testified to congress.

Thank Trump and anyone stupid or selfish enough to vote for him.

We are living through the decline of the American civilization.
6/27/2022 7:39 PM (edited)
Nobody knows who the mystery witness is tomorrow.
I have 3 guesses.

1. Moe Brooks
2. The chief of staff of a congressman
3. Pat Cippilony
6/27/2022 11:23 PM
Still watching today’s hearing which I title :

The Evil and Violence and the Fury of the Fuher.

substance to follow later!
6/28/2022 2:11 PM
I refer you if you are pro American read the stories that are on the Drudge Report - he collects the most explosive stories in his blazing red headline section.

From 2015 I was proudly one of those who were crystal clear that Trump was dangerous and racist and evil. Proven!

And watch MSNBC at 8pm for excellent coverage by some really really smart people particularly Ari Melber and Rachel Maddow - they are brilliant.

Try this for an tantalizer - Trump was known to have infantile meltdowns several times while i office of throwing plates at the wall in the dining room. Food and katchup would have to be scraped off the wall and get a load of this - he would pull the table cloth off the table so that all of the food and drinks and utensils would fly off and land on the floor.

WOW!

And that’s just a tidbit as you find out his behavior and comments about the situation insurrection and attempted murder of Pence.

6/28/2022 5:44 PM (edited)
It looks like Trump is guilty but mentally ill.
6/28/2022 8:49 PM
Michael Cohen was super prescient.
He insisted in an interview on February 22, 2020 that if Trump lost re-election there would not be a peaceful transfer of power. Those were his exact words.
6/28/2022 9:12 PM
If the jewish bible and the christian bible contained the words of God they would be irresistible to anyone aware of them. As it is Christianity has 2.6 billion adherents out of 7.8 billion world population. There are 1 billion Hindus. Islam has 1.9 billion. Christianity has 34 % of the world population. It seems to me that it is far from irresistible and everyone on the globe knows exactly what it is and what it is about.
6/29/2022 11:44 AM (edited)
One of the most influential conservative newspapers -
The Washington Examiner - says Trump is a loser and should not ever be in power for any kind office ever again - he is unfit.
6/29/2022 1:20 PM
6/29/2022 3:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...129|130|131|132|133...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.