THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by tangplay on 10/11/2022 10:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/11/2022 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/11/2022 2:57:00 AM (view original):

Why does the Global warming crowd refuse to sit town and debate the scientists who call this a hoax??

If I could give you an example of this happening, would you concede that global warming is real?

No argument that the climate is changing, but it is cyclical.. It is 73 deg f in the Fraser Valley today, (25 miles East of Vancouver) and this is Oct.11. but I do not believe man has changed the temperature of the planet by even one deg Fah.. a 50th of that.. maybe, but hardly a factor. We haven't had even a quarter of an inch of rain in 3 months, but in contrast, the worst drought in 200 years was in the 1930's

If I tell you that this 'crisis' has been systematically sold to you; you will again label me a freak.. even though you bought the con job. This is about CONTROL and POWER. Please at least try to see this. try.. try again
Can you point to me a single time in the history of earth that the climate has warmed this quickly without an obvious cause (volcanoes, meteors, etc)
Well accurate records go back maybe 150 years.. so nah. I say it's being used to manipulate the whole world.

You disagree. So life goes on
10/13/2022 2:46 AM
Conservative policies continue to fail and tank economies around the world...see the UK as the latest example, where Brexit and utterly irresponsible proposed tax cuts for the wealthy have crippled the economy and cost another conservative politician her job.
10/20/2022 2:27 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/13/2022 2:46:00 AM (view original):

Why does the Global warming crowd refuse to sit town and debate the scientists who call this a hoax??

If I could give you an example of this happening, would you concede that global warming is real?

No argument that the climate is changing, but it is cyclical.. It is 73 deg f in the Fraser Valley today, (25 miles East of Vancouver) and this is Oct.11. but I do not believe man has changed the temperature of the planet by even one deg Fah.. a 50th of that.. maybe, but hardly a factor. We haven't had even a quarter of an inch of rain in 3 months, but in contrast, the worst drought in 200 years was in the 1930's

If I tell you that this 'crisis' has been systematically sold to you; you will again label me a freak.. even though you bought the con job. This is about CONTROL and POWER. Please at least try to see this. try.. try again
Can you point to me a single time in the history of earth that the climate has warmed this quickly without an obvious cause (volcanoes, meteors, etc)
Well accurate records go back maybe 150 years.. so nah. I say it's being used to manipulate the whole world.

I notice anything you disagree with is the media, or the government, or big pharma using it to manipulate the world. I guess that is possible, but did you ever consider that YOU are the one being manipulated?
10/20/2022 4:12 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/20/2022 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/13/2022 2:46:00 AM (view original):

I notice anything you disagree with is the media, or the government, or big pharma using it to manipulate the world. I guess that is possible, but did you ever consider that YOU are the one being manipulated?
Not going to waste any more time here. You cannot see the big picture. Maybe you never will. I cannot reason with you, so I quit
10/22/2022 3:14 PM
well, stop making dumbass posts and I will stop commenting on them. Ever think maybe it is YOU who doesn't see the big picture? I doubt it. I keep saying I'm going to ignore you, but keep saying such stupid stuff I can't resist commenting.
10/22/2022 10:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...173|174|175
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.