THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

TRUMPADAMUS

Dismember all of those prophecies about the end of the world and the end of days?
they kind of went into hibernation as soon as the trump regime began. Bad for business I guess but I’m sure they will be making a comeback as soon as Covid can get displaced.

Maggie Haberman - a top tier reporter - she doesn’t cover volley ball and ping pong- reports that trump has told some people that he will be reinstated as el presidente in August. Maybe it is like when peanut butter and jelly went down the line and ended up as peanut butter and telly.
probably he misheard someone who said he would be indicted in August.

If Trump is convicted of felonies where would they put him. He could not be in a prison population.
he would have to be in solitary confinement.
Maybe like an old mafia cell from the good old days.maybe Melania will move in with him - not.
6/1/2021 4:11 PM
Close Encounters

get out your mashed potatoes because the report is coming and I can’t wait for the unfurling of reality as we know it.

Obama was on a podcast a few days ago where he said that if aliens were proved there would be a bunch of new religions. I think even new gods.
it appears clear now that every time Clinton bush and Obama went on a talk show and yucked it up they were holding back.

the report is scheduled for release this month although it could be delayed. It won’t stop with the report. There will be a torrent of information from within the USA and from around the world and other governments.. and serious reporting on legitimate cable television with a lot of attention paid....one would expect serious journalists to start investigating.

it does feel surreal and disconcerting thinking about this and writing about it but serious attention is about to begin about whatever it is that is happening.
btw - it is probably very serious because the trump cast aspersions on the seriousness of it.
6/2/2021 1:55 PM (edited)
GOOD NEWS FOR DIABETICS

An Israeli company has invented a way to distribute the taste of sugar to the right receptors enabling food manufacturers to use only 30-50% of the normal amount of sugar to get the same taste.
this could be esp great for already reduced sugar products. This will soon be marketed to North American companies.

Approximately 300 Jews from India have come or are waiting to come to Israel. They are from a lost tribe exiled by the Assyrians from Israel circa 750 BCE.... there was once about 20,000 in India in the 1940s but most have emigrated to Israel and there are now about 6000 in India.
over the past 30 years about 30,000 Ethiopian Jews from a different lost tribe have emigrated to Israel and escaped drought and death.
6/2/2021 5:57 PM (edited)
Netanyahu - On way To Ouster

Israel has finally reached a consensus government which includes an important Israeli Arab leader signing into it with Netanyahu being removed and a new prime minister taking his place.

Netanyahu has been investigated for personal corruption and is facing probable charges. He has been a stalwart supporter of the settler movement to the detriment of Israel and the stalled peace process in the eyes of many in Israel and the west - if one could say there is a path to peace that was stalled -and it will be very inteteresting to see if there is any policy shift that occurs.

Netanyahu was a great defender of the national security of Israel in many ways particularly with the Irin Dome but the jury is out on whether his opposition to the Iran Nuclear Deterrence
deal formulated under Obama and wrecked by Trump was in the best interest of Israel and the world.

it should be interesting to see if Bennet the new PM supports Biden’s efforts to restart the agreement.
6/2/2021 5:59 PM (edited)

Approximately 300 Jews from India have come or are waiting to come to Israel. They are from a lost tribe exiled by the Assyrians from Israel circa 750 BCE.... there was once about 20,000 in India in the 1940s but most have emigrated to Israel and there are now about 6000 in India. over the past 30 years about 30,000 Ethiopian Jews from a different lost tribe have emigrated to Israel and escaped drought and death.

Can't wait for them to take Palestinian homes! Thanks, segregation!

(note: I have nothing against Jewish people, specifically these Jewish people, nor do I have anything inherently against Israel. I simply don't like housing policies that prohibit people of a certain ethnic group from living in areas of a city. This should be an uncontroversial statement.)

6/2/2021 6:12 PM
Moron
6/2/2021 6:14 PM
Moron
6/2/2021 6:14 PM
Dino "I'm done redlining people" 27
6/2/2021 6:20 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/2/2021 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Dino "I'm done redlining people" 27
I will redline anti Semitic remarks especially ones that are not even loosely related to truth.
6/2/2021 6:23 PM
So get used to it.
lol!
fwiw, my post was just anti-segregation, but I guess that's anti-Semitic now
6/2/2021 7:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/2/2021 7:22:00 PM (view original):
It was stupid and had nothing to do with reality and was anti Semitic
6/2/2021 7:27 PM
I will redline such posts.
6/2/2021 7:27 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/2/2021 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/2/2021 7:22:00 PM (view original):
It was stupid and had nothing to do with reality and was anti Semitic
Do you contest the fact that Israel reserves specific areas of Jerusalem only for Jews and kicks people out of homes because they are not Jewish?

y/n
6/2/2021 8:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.