THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

gee, what a coincidence. Guitarguy says he's leaving and a couple of days later coreander shows up!
6/10/2021 2:14 PM
Logan's Run. Hi Salamander (GG).
6/10/2021 2:15 PM
Haha you’ve gotta be kidding me, this guy is ******* insane, sincerely worried for him and those around him
6/10/2021 4:21 PM
Wow shocking guitarguy is back
6/10/2021 6:03 PM
The Grim Milestone

According to Johns Hopkins sometime today or tomorrow or Wednesday the USA will surpass 600,000 Covid deaths.

Of Tweakers, Leakers, and Reekers

Dismember when the fbi guy who was fired because he fudged or tweaked some stuff on a memo supporting a subpoena on the weird hat wearing Russian expert trump guy....the writ hit the fan and the GOP and Trump was so on fire.

now the new revelations just may have reached watergate levels..... congressman and their wives and kids and the White House counsel and reporters secretly investigated all in the name of trump....and investigation and subpoenas continued even after it was determined that nothing was there.

maybe sessions knew maybe he did not.
maybe Barr knew maybe he did not.
a doj official on top of national security matters installed in 2018 just resigned.

this will be a hot summer story going places high up and some more heads will roll.

it reeks.
it is time to rename the trump doj - schitt’s creek.

if it turns out the new investigations were not in true good faith and were essentially fishing expeditions this is going to be a new watergate.
the russky American nut had been under the radar as a suspected Russian agent by various alphabet agencies with subpoenas long before trump even ran.
6/14/2021 2:46 PM (edited)
Added Tidbit

McGann was notified by Apple about his being a subject about 1 month ago according to reporting over the past few days.

And it was about 1 month ago that McGann agreed to testify before Congress after all the refusals.

coincidence? Methinks not.
6/14/2021 2:52 PM
Biden was answering questions about the Putin meet and he did the greatest imitation of Ronald Reagan I ever saw. Down to the laugh and grin.
I think he wants to channel early Reagan when he confronts Mr. Killer.
6/14/2021 2:57 PM
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FIRST KIND

Today while Biden met Pukin
the Congress received the ufo report and received classified briefing.
I am most interested in hearing what the members who are heavily involved in foreign relations and national security have to say...listen to what they say.....what they don’t say and any parsing.

If the USA really thinks it is possible they are Russian one would think that Biden would have brought this up.
6/16/2021 12:59 PM (edited)
Voting Rights Act

Word is that Manchin is inching closer to a compromise that would include voter ID requirements.

im not against voter ID per se.
the real issue is whether or not there are obstacles to getting it for poor people who are transportation challenged or people that are feeble.

if it is extraordinarily of easy access and decentralized and available here there and everywhere I’m fine with it.
6/16/2021 2:19 PM
Posted by coreander on 6/10/2021 1:17:00 PM (view original):
Uneducated white voters, there's your problem
Some of the dumbest, and some of the most sleaziest people in history.. have been 'Educated' and when you say 'white' you are being a racist
6/16/2021 4:41 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/1/2021 1:16:00 PM (view original):
SUPREME COAT

The Court is handing down a slew of rulings over next few weeks.
Most importantly will be the Obamacare case where the Trump administration went to Court to annihilate Obamacare. I see a 7-2 ruling keeping Obamacare in my crystal ball.

case came down today protecting the right of Native American authorities to stop and detain non native Americans on their lands. preserving that aspect of Native American sovereignty on their land. 9-0.
Yes - it was 7-2.
6/17/2021 10:25 AM
SUPREME COAT NEWS

Obamacare is finally protected from any further challenge. The Court handed down a resounding 7-2 decision as the Dino Report anticipated. Unless Obamacare is replaced legislatively one day it is now the forever protected etched in stone law of the land.

Alito and Goresuch dissented. It is now plain that Goresuch is a maverick unpredictable wild card on the bench.

The opinion was authored by Justice Breyer.
I think that after the decisions of the next few weeks come out Justice Breyer will be ready to step down.
6/17/2021 10:34 AM (edited)
More on ACA

Look for an effort by the Dems to expand and build upon Obamacare. Seems like an excellent vehicle for reconciliation if necessary in 2022.

Today’s decision is a significant solidifier of President Obama’s legacy.

The Trump appointees were made for three key issues - Obamacare and abortion and gun control.
The protection of Roe v Wade as the great national issue is on the horizon.
6/17/2021 10:48 AM
BUMS-R-US

The House voted to award gold medals to the Capitol police that protected them and the capitol on January 6.

Twenty One (21) republicans voted no. That’s about a tithe of the republicans in the House.

They are clearly morally and ethically and intellectually and mentally and patriotically unfit to serve.
6/17/2021 6:37 PM
Does the unarmed woman military veteran who was shot to death point blank by a Capitol Hill Cop get a medal too?
6/17/2021 7:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...41|42|43|44|45...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.