THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by DougOut on 6/17/2021 7:17:00 PM (view original):
Does the unarmed woman military veteran who was shot to death point blank by a Capitol Hill Cop get a medal too?
She gets a metal casket. Which she bought.
She was a bum and a truly bad American for doing what she did very possibly a criminal.
6/17/2021 7:25 PM
So what. She wasn’t that person on Jan. 6. She was with a bunch of people with weapons threatening a police officer. Maybe she was not as bad as some of the thugs and maybe she wasn’t the one that deserved to be shot and maybe the cop just shot toward the group coming at him with weapons threatening his life....unfortunately she paid for a tragic and stupid and unpatriotic decision with her life.

if you want to blame someone blame her and the crowd she was with voluntarily and trump.

you should prefer to be correct over being right.
being on the side of people violently threatening police officers in the Capitol is very very low.
6/17/2021 7:49 PM
Look Ma, I’m a DEAD TRAITOR. She should be “buried” in the same **** trough that now holds the DEAD, FAT, DRUG ADDICT, LIAR radio guy. Golden Showers forever for TREASON. Welcome to the reckoning.
6/18/2021 7:54 AM
She lost her life because she was stupid! **** happens when you make poor choices. Life is NOT guaranteed to anybody.

She definitely was NOT walking in beauty.
She paid the ultimate price for stupidity.
6/18/2021 8:29 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/16/2021 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Voting Rights Act

Word is that Manchin is inching closer to a compromise that would include voter ID requirements.

im not against voter ID per se.
the real issue is whether or not there are obstacles to getting it for poor people who are transportation challenged or people that are feeble.

if it is extraordinarily of easy access and decentralized and available here there and everywhere I’m fine with it.
Update - The Manchin compromise has gained wide democratic support for most of its proposals including caller ID including from Rep. Warnock and Stacey Abrams.

McConnell however says the republicans will try to fillibuster the Shumer led bill and the republicans have no interest in the Manchin compromise.

The Republicans care less about Voter ID then using it as a way to keep some people from easily getting it so that those certain people won’t vote.

The Joe Manchin voter ID proposal is exposing The Grand Old Pyromaniacs.
6/18/2021 11:38 AM (edited)
Voter ID is fine..

if you make getting the ID free and you have same day voter registration and IDs are replaceable and voter rolls aren't purged and you make voting easier and more convenient overall.

It's almost like that's what Europe does? Maybe all of their elections have fake voters and are also rigged!!!!!
6/18/2021 6:47 PM
First Dog Chomp Has Died

Chomp the beloved German Shepard of the Biden’s has passed on. There was a brief service attended only by the immediate family. The eulogy was delivered by Chomp’s surviving brother Major.

Some people are wondering whether foul play was involved considering the death occurred on the heels of the Biden Putin summit. Was Russia involved.
Should there be an autopsy to determine manner of death.
Will there be congressional hearings.
Many leading Republicans are calling for a special counsel to be appointed immediately citing recent conflict between the first family and Chomp.
does this story have legs?
Biden says the Republicans are barking up the wrong tree.
6/20/2021 9:43 AM

Nicholas Tartaglione, Champ and Jeffrey Epstein. Coincidence? You decide.
6/20/2021 12:48 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, dino27. Good luck with this.
6/20/2021 1:01 PM
Rsp - you are a plagiarist and an aper of other idiots.
And I’ll take Doug over you any day of the week.
6/20/2021 1:14 PM (edited)
What an *******
6/20/2021 1:17 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2021 1:14:00 PM (view original):
Rsp - you are a plagiarist and an aper of other idiots.
And I’ll take Doug over you any day of the week.

6/20/2021 1:28 PM
BEND ME SHAPE ME

So far Alan Weiselberg has not yielded.
the main value that he has is to prove intent on the part of Trump.
He probably has about 45-60 days to cooperate before he and members of his family get indicted.

the feds do have the guy right below Weiselberg
and it is not publicly known what he can say about trump and intent but it is believed that he is extremely knowledgeable.
6/21/2021 11:54 AM
What an *******
6/21/2021 4:13 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/19/2020 8:07:00 AM (view original):
I don't much like leftists, but, still, neocons are the worst. Agree with Tang, eff the Lincoln Project. George W. Bush was by FAR the worst president in my lifetime and none of his ilk ever need a spot in govt again.
The POTUS of 2021 makes Bush Jr. look like Einestein's math teacher

But I would happily play chess with Bush Jr for dollars (until my money ran out) lol

Biden is unhinged in the head. Can't put 3 sentences together.. and imo by far the worst and weakest ever

At least Trump could fight
6/22/2021 1:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...42|43|44|45|46...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.