THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

6/22/2021 1:56 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/22/2021 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/19/2020 8:07:00 AM (view original):
I don't much like leftists, but, still, neocons are the worst. Agree with Tang, eff the Lincoln Project. George W. Bush was by FAR the worst president in my lifetime and none of his ilk ever need a spot in govt again.
The POTUS of 2021 makes Bush Jr. look like Einestein's math teacher

But I would happily play chess with Bush Jr for dollars (until my money ran out) lol

Biden is unhinged in the head. Can't put 3 sentences together.. and imo by far the worst and weakest ever

At least Trump could fight
Trump could barely put one sentence together.
6/22/2021 7:07 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/22/2021 7:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/22/2021 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/19/2020 8:07:00 AM (view original):
I don't much like leftists, but, still, neocons are the worst. Agree with Tang, eff the Lincoln Project. George W. Bush was by FAR the worst president in my lifetime and none of his ilk ever need a spot in govt again.
The POTUS of 2021 makes Bush Jr. look like Einestein's math teacher

But I would happily play chess with Bush Jr for dollars (until my money ran out) lol

Biden is unhinged in the head. Can't put 3 sentences together.. and imo by far the worst and weakest ever

At least Trump could fight
Trump could barely put one sentence together.
Wylie, how do these Trump discussions usually go? You want to go down this road again?

US has never had such a weak leadership as it has today. My opinion, of course

Let's see. Since Joe got in.

US lumber production is slowed down.. and the price of lumber is up OVER 40 percent. We iin Canada like this.. CanFor stock has gone up six fold since Joey got elected. You are paying over 50% more for fuel, because this marxist government is slowing down Big Oil, so you have to buy it from other countries. They are using the global warming hoax to sell this to you. Know what else could happen? Lockdowns to slow global warming.. yup. the dems know exacly what they are doing. I have said they are the enemy within, and their goal is to destroy the US of A. If I am wrong, prove it

Crimes of violence are up in the inner cities and even the burbs. In some cases, by over 40% and the Democrap DA and Judges in Portland still won't lift a finger to stop the riots. 37 such riots in the last year. The Democrats don't give a ---t about it. That is why it is out of control Looters used to be shot in sight. Now they are free to steal, and destroy.. The democraps don't CARE about this

but hey, Joe rocks, yes?

My concern is will someone invade or attack the US with this weak government in power? Could very well happen, as there is zero leadership there at all.. You better hope this doesn't happen

Anyhow, this gets tiring
6/23/2021 6:06 AM
6/23/2021 6:24 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I am going to ask you very nicely to reserve the report function for reporting offensive posts that need site attention.

It is not a tool for trolling, deleting posts, etc. The only person you will be bothering is me, because I will have to go through and approve or deny every post. Because this has not been enforced consistently in the past, I am not going to punish any right now who has done it or is doing it, I am just asking to please stop.

Thanks,

Adam
6/23/2021 8:33 AM
Redline THAT *******. You’re not above the law, Mr. Special “I get my own thread and I control what gets said” guy. I hope you redline this too so then Adam will read it and pimp-slap you for not, like virtually EVERYONE else here, getting with the program and stopping your asinine redlines.
6/23/2021 8:37 AM (edited)
What an ******* Dino is
6/23/2021 8:50 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/23/2021 7:21:00 AM (view original):
I deleted the above because this is not an open discussion thread.
I discuss news topics and discussion or comment is invited on the topics I choose.

you can park on the street but you can’t park in the driveway.

And this thread is not for the typical blathering of idiocy. It is about actual news discussed in full sentences.
Read this.
this is a thread for the news and not an open forum.
you can do your thing in a million other places.

I run quality threads designed for quality people and quality posting that follows the rules of the thread and the standards.
6/23/2021 9:15 AM (edited)
dino... "Read this. this is a thread for the news and not an open forum. you can do your thing in a million other places.
I run quality threads designed for quality people and quality posting that follows the rules of the thread and the standards."

also dino... "First Dog Chomp Has Died. Chomp the beloved German Shepard of the Biden’s has passed on. There was a brief service attended only by the immediate family. The eulogy was delivered by Chomp’s surviving brother Major. Some people are wondering whether foul play was involved considering the death occurred on the heels of the Biden Putin summit. Was Russia involved. Should there be an autopsy to determine manner of death. Will there be congressional hearings. Many leading Republicans are calling for a special counsel to be appointed immediately citing recent conflict between the first family and Chomp. does this story have legs? Biden says the Republicans are barking up the wrong tree."

Is THIS really an example of "quality threads designed for quality people and quality posting"?

Now are you going to redline this LEGITIMATE RESPONSE to one of YOUR OWN POSTS???

Because that would be an EXCEPTIONALLY LOUSY example of "follows the rules of the thread and the standards" that Adam very specifically described for you here...

The same rules apply to the forum and I am not saying don't use the redline function. I will gladly review posts. Really what I don't want is the targeting of specific people not allowing them to post on YOUR thread because you don't like them, additionally if you get redlined, don't just keep posting the same stuff and escalate, we will be checking the queue now.
6/23/2021 11:14 AM (edited)
As with justice in America.......... this (apparently) takes some time. hahaha
6/23/2021 12:05 PM
If you don’t want to respect my rules go to other threads. I realize that I have the only good one and I’m not going to have it run down by a bunch of nitwits.
6/23/2021 12:14 PM
SUPREME COURT RULING ON FREE SPEECH

interesting case came down today ruling for a student who was suspended by her school for a foul mouthed rant on Instagram after not making the cheerleader squad.

The Court was careful to clearly say that under certain circumstances a school could suspend a student for outside the school speech but this suspension was unwarranted.

it was an 8-1 decision. Thomas dissented.
6/23/2021 2:13 PM (edited)
MORE SUPREME COURT NEWS ON FLEEING SUSPECTS

Also today the Mighty Court said that police cannot follow a fleeing suspect into his home without a warrant over a misdemeanor or lesser crime.

go Nike.
6/23/2021 3:08 PM
I have formally requested that support put a stop to your antics. Virtually everyone else has played by the rules since admin's pinned post happened. You are clearly NOT doing so.
6/23/2021 11:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.