THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Jetson =Dino
10/13/2021 6:18 PM
Truth be known, I wish the US, with it's population of over 325 million... would come up with a presidential candidate who :
  • Has the Character and moral fiber of Jimmy Carter
  • Has the expertise and competency of Eisenhower.
  • Has the intelligence of JFK
  • and has a passion for justice and fairness
  • Has some good business sense

Oh, I sincerely believe they exist, but they don't go into politics any more. Like I have often said, if someone wants to be POTUS, they should automatically be disqualified.
10/13/2021 7:10 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/13/2021 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Truth be known, I wish the US, with it's population of over 325 million... would come up with a presidential candidate who :
  • Has the Character and moral fiber of Jimmy Carter
  • Has the expertise and competency of Eisenhower.
  • Has the intelligence of JFK
  • and has a passion for justice and fairness
  • Has some good business sense

Oh, I sincerely believe they exist, but they don't go into politics any more. Like I have often said, if someone wants to be POTUS, they should automatically be disqualified.
Or it is what I said.
10/13/2021 7:26 PM
Covid deaths in USA have now hit 720,000 and over the entire population it comes to 1 out of 459.

The Boston Bomber is in the news. He is in the Supreme Court trying to get a new trial for his penalty phase - whether he should get life sentence or death.
He has a death sentence now. There is an issue about excluded evidence.
There is currently a moratorium on federal death penalty. In cases of such indisputable evidence and most heinous and significant crimes I very much favor the death penalty. Thumbs down for him.
At the hearing it got contentious and fur was flying.
Looks like 5-4 or 6-3 for no new trial.

Adam Schiff has written a book called Midnight in Washington : How We Almost Lost Our Democracy.
This will be the first book about the the Trump years
that I will buy.

Biden’s approval rating is back to 47-50 and nobody cares anymore about Afghanistan.
He will get a good bump after the 2 infrastructure plans are passed.
10/14/2021 12:29 AM (edited)
Jetson = Dino
10/14/2021 4:58 AM
Interesting new law coming on hospital billing.

A new law pushed by the Biden Admin called the No Surprise Bill Act will start soon.
Now if you have ER care or inpatient care and some providers ask you to pay the balance between what they get from your insurance companies and their gross because they are out of network or have no contracts with insurers they will have to accept what they get from your insurer. If they want their balance they have to work it out with your insurer or go to arbitration to get a fair amount if any. You are not responsible for that.

Thank you Joe.

Bill Cosby Stuff - Pennsylvania prosecutors have to decide soon if they will appeal the vacating of the guilty verdict by The Pennsylvania Supreme Court
soon.
All about whether old DA castor created a binding promise.

That would be a doozy of a case for The Court.
10/14/2021 5:54 PM (edited)
Dino = Jetson
10/14/2021 6:22 PM
???? Me no know

If I was an American, I would be Repub.. but I kind of like this one. Enough of the screwee getting screwed more

and the big boys? They all have their degrees. From Shaft U.
10/15/2021 2:47 AM (edited)
???.

For 76 years of age, you sure have some difficulty with discernment.
10/15/2021 9:51 AM
The deaths from Covid has now reached 1 out of 458
over entire population.
Higher then 90% are the unvaccinated.
Weekly average number of deaths is still around 1,600 deaths per week.
By New Year the total deaths will be in the 900,000 range.
10/15/2021 11:47 AM
TY Dino.
10/15/2021 12:38 PM
Texas has a law that school curriculum should have opposing points of view when it comes to controversial and disputed subjects I.e pro and con climate change or whether the Iraq war was good or bad and probably a way to dispute evolution.

The head of a school district in one town has used the law to force teachers to have books with opposing views to whether the Holocaust happened or its scope as well as the subjects of racism and slavery.

Teachers are revolted and up in arms.

Texas 2021.
10/15/2021 1:12 PM
If past is prologue then in November 2022 the USA
turns back to divided government and 2024 shapes up as the election of all elections - the battle for democracy on the planet of the apes.
10/15/2021 1:35 PM
Dino = Jetson
10/15/2021 1:45 PM
Texas 2022

It looks like Beto O’Rourke is running for governor and the soul of Texas is up for grabs.

The Big Bang Theory

New strong evidence showing that the singularity event called the Big Bang was not the starting point of the universe. Evidence shows that a cosmic inflation preceded the Big Bang and how long that expansion took place before the Big Bang of 13.8 billion years ago is unknown. Could be finite and could be eternal.
10/15/2021 2:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...45|46|47|48|49...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.