THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Dino = Jetson
10/16/2021 11:55 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/16/2021 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Dino = Jetson
Thank you again for your never ending devotion.
Perhaps it can be engraved as an epitaph on your tombstone ?

Don’t forget Huckleberry Hound.
10/16/2021 12:07 PM
Jetson = Dino
10/16/2021 12:24 PM
dino during the crusades: "I respect and support religions and I have great respect for devout people."
dino during the Salem Witch Trials: "I respect and support religions and I have great respect for devout people."
10/16/2021 3:41 PM
I really truly think you have a very serious problem with your fixations and restricted way of understanding
things.

For inexplicable reasons you bring up crusades and Salem when I was talking about the present.

what is your compulsion to put words in other people’s mouths all the friggin time.
You do this over and over and over and over again
and because of that I don’t want to use the word inferior but you need to find out why you have to lash out in this way.

I also made the point of saying peaceful beliefs.
Becsuse You have always the agenda of doing a hatchet job and it is your m.o for lashing out at people creating arguments that don’t exist.

You should get some kind of behavioral therapy or modification or cognition check because if this is the way you choose to interact in the real world you are going to see a very spotty future indeed.

Find out why you need to do this.
It is sickening and you act like an ******* and an *** wipe.
10/16/2021 5:00 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 10/16/2021 3:41:00 PM (view original):
dino during the crusades: "I respect and support religions and I have great respect for devout people."
dino during the Salem Witch Trials: "I respect and support religions and I have great respect for devout people."
This is what I referred to.
10/16/2021 4:30 PM
Dino = Jetson
10/16/2021 4:45 PM
Trump started The Traveling Trump DepositionTour and Revue
which has a number of dates over the next several months.
Asked about the deposition today his lawyer said that Trump behaved as you would expect him to behave and answered questions in the way you would expect him to.
10/18/2021 4:17 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/16/2021 3:41:00 PM (view original):
I don't support ( at least blindly) any religion. Religions were founded by men.. and all men are flawed. even me..

Religion is man thinking he can be hot shot enough to reach God. Christ is God reaching man. HUGE difference
10/18/2021 5:27 PM
Quote post by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 5:27:00 PM:

"I don't support ( at least blindly) any religion. Religions were founded by men.. and all men are flawed. even me. Religion is man thinking he can be hot shot enough to reach God. Christ is God reaching man. HUGE difference"

You don't believe much in or practice fellowship amongst Christ's redeemed ? When Paul was traveling to and fro in one accord with others sharing the common meal, it was with all eyes on Christ, helping each other to stay focused and accountable. Yes, 'religion' is man-made, originally I believe with good intentions that got twisted along the way, and one's relationship with the one true God is personal, yet also enhanced in like-mindedness with others. No man is an island in Christ; it's nowhere ever encouraged to be done alone accept of course in our personal encounters when we shut our door and cry out in private, not to be showy in front of men. In addition to these cherished moments, I've best keep on the straight and narrow in Him when encouraged by and encouraging others, like iron sharpening iron. If none of this is what you inferred with the simple statement "Christ is God reaching man", apologeeze.
10/18/2021 7:58 PM
I'm curious about the difference between "supporting religion" and "blindly supporting religion."

We can't prove the existence of a God, so isn't all support of religion blind?
10/18/2021 9:00 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/18/2021 9:00:00 PM (view original):
I'm curious about the difference between "supporting religion" and "blindly supporting religion."

We can't prove the existence of a God, so isn't all support of religion blind?
Another gotcha angle.
If you believe the Bible’s contain accurate evidence you can say you have proof especially if there is historical evidence of some of the people involved.

might not be proof for me or might not be for you but why argue about this anyway.

what is it with you?
im calling BS that you are curious about much.
10/18/2021 9:23 PM
Maybe LNF and Mwett should get a thread.
10/18/2021 9:24 PM
Even if there were historical proof that some people referenced in the Bible were real, that wouldn't prove the existence of a God.
10/18/2021 9:34 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/18/2021 9:34:00 PM (view original):
Even if there were historical proof that some people referenced in the Bible were real, that wouldn't prove the existence of a God.
Yes it does to those who believe that the Bible records historical true accurate accounts.
Not proof in a court of law in most real American courts and not proof in the eyes of real actual historians but who are you to say that it cannot be considered proof to some.

It does not matter. Proof is in the eyes of the beholder.
10/18/2021 9:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.