THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Yes, but HE doesn't scare or bother me much................it's those 73 Million "voters" with what I view as "questionable" judgment that scare the bejeeshus out of me!
11/27/2020 10:53 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 11/27/2020 5:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 11/19/2020 9:46:00 AM (view original):
About Aunt Teefa

so what is antifa. According to the Republican appointed fbi director and the fbi not a terrorist group and in fact not even an organized group. Just a loose confederation ( sorry about that word )
of disparate people rallying around certain goals of racial justice and extreme animosity towards white supremacy groups. Yeah there are a few anarchists who go out on days they are not at the swim club but they get more publicity then they merit.

sure they sometimes overreact and sometimes provoke and I don’t want violence or condone it but they are the good guys. I mean I love people putting their bodies on the line armed with paint balls against nazis and kkk and proud boys and boogie bois and irate virulent racist red neck wingers.

they have the good hearts and they remind me of the guardian angels and the jdl.
these anti racism combatters are heroes.

i detest the phony moral equivalence of the worst people and people who hate racism.
consider the source of those who wish to create the false equivalency and precisely why they do it.

be cool.
donnie jack was seen on cha cha ridge.
Spend a weekend in Seattle or Portland. You might see things differently.

There is nothing good about ATIFA. A 'FEW' anarchists? Well we have a minor difference of opinion here.
Serious question, Canuck. Have YOU spent a weekend in Seattle or Portland?

If not, stfu
11/27/2020 11:44 AM
Once the new federal govt with a unified and empowered dhs and fbi and a president that calls out the real terrorists and targets them as the animals that they are the heroic people won’t feel as much of a need and duty to combat the monsters because Biden and dhs and fbi are taking the the threat seriously publicly and behind the scenes.
11/27/2020 12:38 PM
How Cool is This

Doug Emhoff’s children from his first marriage, Kamala’s step children are named Cole and Ella
afrer John Coltrane and Ella Fitzgerald.

now that’s cool.
poor Barron is named for robber barons.
11/27/2020 12:56 PM
Trump has now lost in us court of appeals for Pennsylvania case - 3 Republican appointed judges said “ no merit “. Cases for legal fees coming in lots of cases.
chump team thinks they can go to scrotus.
good luck with that.
11/27/2020 3:00 PM
Under the radar story

it appears the trump wants to Bomb Iran nuke facility but got rebuffed by Saudi Arabia. Pompous Pompeo and netanyahoo have recently had meetings with the crown prince of crime.

trump is itching for war with Iran because his failed policy brings Iran to doorstep of nuke club.

there are 53 days after today for bad decisions by trump before the age of reason and enlightenment returns.
11/27/2020 3:12 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 11/27/2020 11:44:00 AM (view original):
About Aunt Teefa

so what is antifa. According to the Republican appointed fbi director and the fbi not a terrorist group and in fact not even an organized group. Just a loose confederation ( sorry about that word )
of disparate people rallying around certain goals of racial justice and extreme animosity towards white supremacy groups. Yeah there are a few anarchists who go out on days they are not at the swim club but they get more publicity then they merit.

sure they sometimes overreact and sometimes provoke and I don’t want violence or condone it but they are the good guys. I mean I love people putting their bodies on the line armed with paint balls against nazis and kkk and proud boys and boogie bois and irate virulent racist red neck wingers.

they have the good hearts and they remind me of the guardian angels and the jdl.

i detest the phony moral equivalence of the worst people and people who hate racism.
consider the source of those who wish to create the false equivalency and precisely why they do it.

be cool.

There is nothing good about ATIFA. A 'FEW' anarchists? Well we have a minor difference of opinion here.

If not, stfu
You need to learn some manners. If you had an ounce of brains, you would not be arguing this point
11/28/2020 1:14 AM
Posted by dino27 on 11/27/2020 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Under the radar story

it appears the trump wants to Bomb Iran nuke facility but got rebuffed by Saudi Arabia. Pompous Pompeo and netanyahoo have recently had meetings with the crown prince of crime.

trump is itching for war with Iran because his failed policy brings Iran to doorstep of nuke club.

there are 53 days after today for bad decisions by trump before the age of reason and enlightenment returns.
Source???
11/28/2020 1:15 AM
Yes
11/28/2020 9:55 AM
The killing if the nuke scientist happened just days after Israel and Saudi Arabia met and pompous got involved.
trump moved Nimitz in. The Nimitz was moving in anyway because of the stupid Afghanistan / Iraq drawdown the timing was interesting.

it looks to me that retaliation by Iran is being at least risked of starting a war. The killing of the scientist had its own merit but a calculated risk to do this now points to at least a willingness to take a chance of a war.

more probable the killing is part of an attempt to poison a Biden attempt to get the nuke agreement back on track by causing more hostilities with Iran even if short of war and causing Iran to believe it is impossible to trust a new agreement with USA.
11/28/2020 10:09 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 11/28/2020 1:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/27/2020 11:44:00 AM (view original):
About Aunt Teefa

be cool.

If not, stfu
You need to learn some manners. If you had an ounce of brains, you would not be arguing this point
You dodged the question, so I'm going to guess that's a no.
11/28/2020 11:49 AM
What if the pandemic was Tourette’s syndrome instead of Covid.
and once you got it it stuck.
11/28/2020 12:02 PM
Raul Castro is 89 years old and will be 90 in June. Although he appointed migel Diaz cannel and took a lower position he remains the de facto leader still pulling the strings.

if he goes could there be a change in Cuba.
Will Biden try to rev up Cuba interaction.
will Rubio pounce on that and become anti Cuba Cold War hero.

I know. No one cares about this stuff but me.
11/28/2020 12:46 PM (edited)
Flashback

in 2016 Rudy Ghouliani lobbied to be Secretary of State and said he was offered 2 other high cabinet positions that he turned down.

frightening.

he could have been a good full time dirt collector and fabricator as sec of state.
11/30/2020 7:30 AM
Still waiting for the great stupendous trump healthcare plan. How many times did he say it is ready and we will see it in 3 weeks.
it was all a fleece.

how will the trump self pardon work if he does that.
a pardon is for crimes not for burping.
shouldn’t he immediately resign if he pardons himself.
he should have to. Shows the probable illegality of a self pardon.
11/30/2020 9:02 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.