THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by dino27 on 11/20/2020 12:39:00 AM (view original):
For those of that never trusted trump and hated him from day one we were proven correct about his ability to be a good president. We said he was unfit and would create disaster under his watch and he did. Will be responsible for literally hundreds of thousands of deaths by his MALfeasance.

since the election more then ever we were also proven absolutely correct when we said he was nothing but a tin pot dictator who had absolutely zero respect for democracy.

it is sorrowful that we have learned that this country is capable of accepting dictatorship maybe even mild nazism.

proud to be a citizen of the world not proud of America......republicans could not and did not stand up.
as a country waste of talent.
American democracy needs toilet paper.
Did you mean stuff like this, Dino?
10/20/2021 5:51 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/20/2021 5:51:00 PM (view original):
For those of that never trusted trump and hated him from day one we were proven correct about his ability to be a good president. We said he was unfit and would create disaster under his watch and he did. Will be responsible for literally hundreds of thousands of deaths by his MALfeasance.

since the election more then ever we were also proven absolutely correct when we said he was nothing but a tin pot dictator who had absolutely zero respect for democracy.

it is sorrowful that we have learned that this country is capable of accepting dictatorship maybe even mild nazism.

proud to be a citizen of the world not proud of America......republicans could not and did not stand up.
That post was extremely prescient especially since it came 45 days before the January 6 insurrection.
I don’t know where Dino is but he is a very smart man
and if people want to compare me to him I take it as a great compliment.

Anyone can call me whatever they want.
If they would like to equate me with Dino they can call me Jetso or Dinoson or Dinosan.
Jetsonsan is also good.

10/20/2021 6:04 PM (edited)
Of course it is also very true that Jetson is more evolved in his world view and his understanding of the human condition then Dino was.
10/20/2021 6:06 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/20/2021 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 10/20/2021 5:51:00 PM (view original):

That post was extremely prescient especially since it came 45 days before the January 6 insurrection.
I don’t know where Dino is but he is a very smart man
and if people want to compare me to him I take it as a great compliment.

Anyone can call me whatever they want.
If they would like to equate me with Dino they can call me Jetso or Dinoson or Dinosan.
Jetsonsan is also good.

C'mon......
10/20/2021 6:38 PM
Well.......I tried.

I blocked Tang for being a troll.
I blocked rsp for his potty mouth.

That's it. Only 2 to this point unless I am forgetting someone.

AND, as I won't abide a troll or tolerate foul obloquy, it would be reproachable for me to consciously waste my time with one I believe is a willful prevaricator. Time is the most precious commodity we are given to spend. Please understand you are blocked like the others...without malice.

The Apostle Paul said, "But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes." Second Timothy 2:16 says "But shun profane and vain babblings; for they will increase to more ungodliness."

It's not that big of a deal. I'm not here so much anymore. Once in awhile to keep it honest and fair. I don't say who gets to lead what nation, but I know who does.
You have all your democrat friends here. Enjoy your THE DINO REPORT TODAY thread. I hope you find what you're looking for.
bye bye dino27
10/20/2021 6:55 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/20/2021 6:55:00 PM (view original):
Well.......I tried.

I blocked Tang for being a troll.
I blocked rsp for his potty mouth.

That's it. Only 2 to this point unless I am forgetting someone.

AND, as I won't abide a troll or tolerate foul obloquy, it would be reproachable for me to consciously waste my time with one I believe is a willful prevaricator. Time is the most precious commodity we are given to spend. Please understand you are blocked like the others...without malice.

The Apostle Paul said, "But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes." Second Timothy 2:16 says "But shun profane and vain babblings; for they will increase to more ungodliness."

It's not that big of a deal. I'm not here so much anymore. Once in awhile to keep it honest and fair. I don't say who gets to lead what nation, but I know who does.
You have all your democrat friends here. Enjoy your THE DINO REPORT TODAY thread. I hope you find what you're looking for.
bye bye dino27
Bye bye birdie.
I don’t seem to have any democrat friends here if you have been reading over the past few months.

Shakespeare did say what’s in a name.
10/20/2021 7:19 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 10/20/2021 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Hey Dino! Look at this:

The top 9 states in terms of covid case rate are ALL governed by Republicans. 20 out of the first 21 in COVID case rate are governed by Republicans. The lowest 16 are governed by Democrats. Notice a pattern?

THE ABOVE was posted by tangplay on page 96 of the RIGHT WING REACTIONARIES thread. Is it true?
Does it matter?

Covid - 19 kills at random with no concern for the individual's politics, beliefs, or personal status.
IF it kills more Republicans than Democrats that's just happenstance, caused by the PEOPLE involved NOT by the virus!

Of course, IF you have Republicunts running things and denying the severity of the illness, well then...............MORE of THEIR constituents will die.
It's a simple calculation.
Eventually folks are gonna STOP believing in the Republican's rhetoric, because they'll have learned it's full of lies and that LIES can KILL these days!
10/20/2021 7:19 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/20/2021 7:19:00 PM (view original):
Hey Dino! Look at this:

The top 9 states in terms of covid case rate are ALL governed by Republicans. 20 out of the first 21 in COVID case rate are governed by Republicans. The lowest 16 are governed by Democrats. Notice a pattern?

THE ABOVE was posted by tangplay on page 96 of the RIGHT WING REACTIONARIES thread. Is it true?
Does it matter?

Covid - 19 kills at random with no concern for the individual's politics, beliefs, or personal status.
IF it kills more Republicans than Democrats that's just happenstance, caused by the PEOPLE involved NOT by the virus!

Of course, IF you have Republicunts running things and denying the severity of the illness, well then...............MORE of THEIR constituents will die.
It's a simple calculation.
Eventually folks are gonna STOP believing in the Republican's rhetoric, because they'll have learned it's full of lies and that LIES can KILL these days!
Ok yes. I thought you had responded to my stats.
10/20/2021 7:21 PM
Doug - the obloquy was an unfair accusation and a low blow.
I am the civil person. I am respectful of others and their views and I am delightful.
Also I never spam or bash people into submission by inquisitive questions made to box people in.
I make statements and I provide information but abusive I am not. I am of the league of extraordinary gentleman.
10/20/2021 7:33 PM
Hey Dino! Look at this:

From the stats I saw, yes. If I'm wrong, I'd love to know.

Also, to be clear, by "top 9" I mean highest rates of COVID, not the best at stopping COVID.
10/20/2021 9:23 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/20/2021 7:33:00 PM (view original):
I am the civil person. I am respectful of others and their views and I am delightful.
Also I never spam or bash people into submission by inquisitive questions made to box people in.
I make statements and I provide information but abusive I am not. I am of the league of extraordinary gentleman.
yeah, you're civil except for when you're not. You're respectful except for when you're not. Delightful/ Well, that is a matter of opinion, and my opinion is that you are not. of course, you may be quote delightful in real life. Never abusive and respectful of others? Is it respectful to continuously tell tangplay how stupid he is? Is it respectful to tell me my posts have no substance? I could find more examples of your version of respect if I had any inclination to waste the time searching, but I don't. As I have said before, in my opinion you are a pompous *** who is way too full of himself and thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is. On the other hand you have every right to keep posting here, and telling us how wonderful you are, and I have every right to not believe you.
10/21/2021 2:48 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/21/2021 2:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/20/2021 7:33:00 PM (view original):
yeah, you're civil except for when you're not. You're respectful except for when you're not. Delightful/ Well, that is a matter of opinion, and my opinion is that you are not. of course, you may be quote delightful in real life. Never abusive and respectful of others? Is it respectful to continuously tell tangplay how stupid he is? Is it respectful to tell me my posts have no substance? I could find more examples of your version of respect if I had any inclination to waste the time searching, but I don't. As I have said before, in my opinion you are a pompous *** who is way too full of himself and thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is. On the other hand you have every right to keep posting here, and telling us how wonderful you are, and I have every right to not believe you.
I read the first 2 lines and had to stop. So boring. Whatever you did write it is the most I’ve ever seen you write so good for you.
10/21/2021 8:18 AM (edited)
You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.
10/21/2021 8:56 AM
Wylie does his share of bitchin and moaning,
b and m baked beans.

rsp666 is just a lot of bm.
10/21/2021 10:14 AM
Over the past 30 days the number Covid deaths of USA residents has risen from 1 out of 500 to 1 out of 450.
Just in 30 days.
10/21/2021 12:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...49|50|51|52|53...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.