THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Legal Noose

big Supreme Court case on census and immigration on Tuesday.

bill cosby has hearing before pa Supreme Court on whether evidence of prior acts was wrongly admitted.
the court wants to bring clarity to this issue and the holding could be persuasive in other jurisdictions depending on the detailed scope of analysis.
11/30/2020 9:09 AM
After today 50 more days of trump danger.

the electors vote in just 14 days.
11/30/2020 9:10 AM
Posted by dino27 on 11/30/2020 9:09:00 AM (view original):
Legal Noose

big Supreme Court case on census and immigration on Tuesday.

bill cosby has hearing before pa Supreme Court on whether evidence of prior acts was wrongly admitted.
the court wants to bring clarity to this issue and the holding could be persuasive in other jurisdictions depending on the detailed scope of analysis.
Sorry the us supreme case is now
and the bill Cosby show is tomorrow.
11/30/2020 10:23 AM
By the way you can always listen to the oral arguments of the Supreme Court cases on c span either on smart device or television c span channel.
11/30/2020 11:44 AM
How Biden broke his foot

trump wished Biden well but denied that his *** hurt at all
11/30/2020 2:47 PM
I heard a good portion of the immigration/ census case today and my reading is that the court will unanimously refrain from getting to the heart of the matter because they are able to say that they want to wait until remaining data comes in which is about 2-3 weeks so the case is premature.

also it appears that there is little appetite to uniformly exclude illegal aliens - non documented people from the census which is what trump wants.
they seem to want a brand new memo formulation from trump to create subcategories and they could consider certain limited groups such as excluding people about to be deported post trial and appeal for example.
they wanted trump to have time to reconsider because if it is all or nothing trump is going to lose.

important case.
11/30/2020 9:01 PM
We Always Told You So

the true Trump haters always said from day one that he did not support or respect democracy... that he did not want democracy and would not protect democracy.

proven

who are the communists other then the eternal boogeyman created by republicans.
does anyone here know any communists or support them or vote for them.
12/1/2020 10:28 AM
At this point Biden is just about at 81 million and has almost a 7 million lead.
he has a 4.3% lead.
I think votes from New York and California are still being counted.
12/1/2020 6:40 PM
There is a breaking story there is a redacted unsealed indictment because of a bribery conspiracy fir a presidential pardon.

jo one knows yet how high this goes.
leaks to come.
let’s watch trump tweets next few days and see if he goes crazier then usual.
12/1/2020 6:56 PM
I think it involves a donor whose name I can’t remember. A big fat guy who supposedly got a playmate pregnant.
12/1/2020 7:01 PM
Elliot Broidy is my guess.
12/1/2020 7:09 PM (edited)
Upon hearing more about this it seems like Ghouliani is involved and trump has said fake news so he knows
what it is about and it riles him so maybe he is in the middle of it.
12/1/2020 11:37 PM
The clue is that the person has a role in addition to representing the person wanting the pardon of representing the interests of a person with a 4 or 5 letter name.
12/1/2020 11:46 PM
It would make sense that the judge was sending trump a signal about any pardon to Ghouliani which was reported earlier in the day by by New York Times.
12/1/2020 11:50 PM
If trump never said a word one way or the other about a mask but wore one he would be a poor leader but more people would have worn a mask and less dead.

but he said don’t wear a mask or masks are dumb or overrated and maybe bad and said it constantly and led that way and had maskless rallies to boot.

he did as a leader personally cause hundreds of thousands of deaths.
just like murdering people with a gun.

if he did say please please wear a mask we all know that the majority of his followers who don’t wear a mask would.

no matter what there are going to be fools and anti- social people who won’t but he made a gigantic difference in creating a much greater death toll by the hundreds of thousands more.

what a murderer.
12/3/2020 2:19 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.