THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Bonds and clemens were proven in court. They got out of criminal mess by getting jurors to believe they did not knowingly do it but they did it. That was the case for Bonds im sure of that .I forgot what happened with Clemens maybe they impeached the trainer who testified against him.

None of the writers who vote for them believe thst they were not on steroids and the the elite ones.
They say they vote for them for the prior careers.
1/26/2022 12:29 AM
On Ortiz nobody thinks he was using 04-16 which was
almost his whole career. And in 03 a lot of players were getting positive tests over the counter supplements you could get at GNC which baseball banned at that time. Many came off the list.
1/26/2022 12:32 AM
Clemens became an average pitcher on his way out until he started steroids.
He would often bulk up in Central or Latin America where he could not be tested. He took different stuff then Bonds which was more invisible.
Sometimes he would have a bad season after a superman season as his regiment started to fade tjen he would say he was injured and go to another country and bulk up again without testing and then maintain for a season of superman again.
1/26/2022 12:38 AM
Soda can only get 15-18% each time because his entire career was steroids. He hit 60 plus homers 3 times and he will never ever have any close vote.

Bonds Sosa Clemens MacGuire A- Rod all developed super strong and chisled bodies and had certain steroid facial features. Dykstra too.

Ortiz never had that. Same for Griffey.
1/26/2022 12:43 AM
I was against Bagwell getting in. Teamates commented or hinted but he got through testing he had the wwe steroid look..
He was retiring right when testing really stepped up.

The proof for the ones i spoke about was proven for all of them.
1/26/2022 12:54 AM (edited)
Can we move this to Baseball????
1/26/2022 12:52 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/26/2022 12:52:00 AM (view original):
People put up with your unwanted religious stuff every day and there is no where for that to be appropriate
so suck it up for a couple of days.
1/26/2022 12:58 AM
Big Papi sure did have an unusually big head..................
1/26/2022 7:44 AM
So does Todd
1/26/2022 9:07 AM
BREAKING NEWS

Justice Breyer is stepping down.
Ive been thinking that he wanted to stick around to be in on the decision to have the Trump archive records released.
He retires at the end of the current term.
1/26/2022 12:09 PM
The term ends this October right before the midterms so I guess the replacement process can start before it ends including getting senate approval.
1/26/2022 12:26 PM
Thomas is 74 and Alito is 72.
1/26/2022 12:35 PM
Mitch will no doubt express concern about nominating a new justice when there are midterm elections approaching. "LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE".
1/26/2022 2:12 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/26/2022 12:29:00 AM (view original):
Bonds and clemens were proven in court. They got out of criminal mess by getting jurors to believe they did not knowingly do it but they did it. That was the case for Bonds im sure of that .I forgot what happened with Clemens maybe they impeached the trainer who testified against him.

None of the writers who vote for them believe thst they were not on steroids and the the elite ones.
They say they vote for them for the prior careers.
If you look back at my posts you won't find me saying anywhere that Bonds and Clemens were innocent. They weren't. All I said was that if you won't let them in the Hall, you shouldn't let anyone who has a hint of steroid use (Bagwell, Ortiz...) in.
1/26/2022 2:36 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/26/2022 12:52:00 AM (view original):
Oh, I'm sorry. Does reading about a sport on a sports simulation website really bother you that much? If so, just don't read those posts.
1/26/2022 2:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...84|85|86|87|88...174 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.