THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 1/27/2022 1:07:00 AM (view original):
The fact that we don’t vote is irrelevant to having a discussion.
true, but the fact that neither of us is going to change the other's mind, is relevant in my opinion.
1/27/2022 1:40 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/27/2022 1:21:00 AM (view original):
Bonds tested positive for steroids in 2000. And there was more evidence later that he tested positive after that for steroids and hgh and amphetamines 2001 - 2006. There were no penalties until 2004 for the steroids.
And later he admitted it all in a friggin federal court room.
What more do you need.
He also tested positive for amphetamines in 1996.

Again I would not even care for if Ortiz used in 2003 and never again. He was tested extensively.
And you are wrong about body change and lack of fat from anabolic steroids and hch etc.

Clemens own trainer testified in federal court how he gave him steroids and he kept a syringe that had absolute dna evidence of clemens on if.

It is case closed on their use.
Once again, I must point out I never said Bonds and Clemens were innocent of using steroids. I don't think they are. What I said was it should not stop them from being in the Hall of Fame.
1/27/2022 1:42 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/27/2022 1:42:00 PM (view original):
Bonds tested positive for steroids in 2000. And there was more evidence later that he tested positive after that for steroids and hgh and amphetamines 2001 - 2006. There were no penalties until 2004 for the steroids.
What more do you need.

Again I would not even care for if Ortiz used in 2003 and never again. He was tested extensively.
And you are wrong about body change and lack of fat from anabolic steroids and hch etc.

Clemens own trainer testified in federal court how he gave him steroids and he kept a syringe that had absolute dna evidence of clemens on if.

Once again, I must point out I never said Bonds and Clemens were innocent of using steroids. I don't think they are. What I said was it should not stop them from being in the Hall of Fame.
Thats ok but along the way to kept repeating things that were not accurate.
1/27/2022 4:52 PM
Trump on the Russia - Ukraine Story

He refuses to comment on what Russia is doing or if he would do anything different from what Biden is doing.
He refuses to criticize Putin and Russia.
1/27/2022 6:30 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 1/27/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/27/2022 1:42:00 PM (view original):
What more do you need.

Thats ok but along the way to kept repeating things that were not accurate.
You mean like Ortiz never has had a hint of steroid use when he failed a ******* test?
1/27/2022 9:29 PM
Ortiz was on a list but it was a list that had both positive and negative results with no disclosures as per the MLB commisioner in 2011.
Ortiz has maintained that he never used steroids and he has never been accused or had any rumors saying he did.
Ortiz says he was taking supplements frim stores.
1/27/2022 9:54 PM
okay, whatever.I'm not saying Ortiz shouldn't be there. But Ortiz came across as a nice guy and he talked to the media. Clemens and Bonds were (are) both ********. Coincidence??
1/28/2022 3:05 PM (edited)
I'm actually done with this conversation. You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't mind keeping the debate going since it seems to annoy the Canuck so much! :)
1/28/2022 3:07 PM
It was a good debate and I enjoyed it.
Ortiz is a genuinely nice guy.
I think that only ******** would do to baseball
what Bonds and Clemens did.
They are out only because of what they did.
Like Shoeless Joe for what he did to badeball.
They did not appreciate that baseball was veddy veddy good to them.
1/28/2022 3:15 PM
KILLER NEWS

It looks like a Dexter spinoff is coming and maybe soon.
Showtime is no stupido. Dexter is their Sopranos and Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

Once Dexter was gone i did not need Showtime and I dropped it. Probably others did too.
So Showtime made a quick decision.

They have sent surveys to their subscribers asking if they want a spin-off- Yes please. And how soon - ASAP Please. And who should be in it - choices - Harrison Dexter Deb Angela.
They even provide a block for individual feedback.

There were differing views again on the finale and Harrison so they want to hear from the fans on what direction to take it.

But obviously it has to be a Harrison show
unless Dexter and Deb come back as ghosts.
1/28/2022 8:58 PM (edited)
Dexter multiverse.
1/28/2022 7:18 PM
There are/were plenty of ******** in baseball who didn't use steroids, and plenty of nice guys who did. Being an ******* has little to do with it. They felt they could be better than they were, and make more money if they used steroids. At the time there was little chance of getting caught since MLB was looking the other way.
1/28/2022 11:57 PM
it sucks when your check bounces

some get caught some don't

the juicers are getting their reward in the hereafter

of their playing days. some will some won't

1/29/2022 12:27 AM
The Biden Jelensky phone call cannot be released and maybe never. Obviously. Unless you have just hello and goodbye and nothing in between.
And with that,
nuff said.

Interesting thing about Clarence Thomas’ muffin.
Maybe only ***** whipped Supreme Court justice who is told how to vote or no nookie for you.
1/29/2022 9:30 AM
Birth School Work Death

144 plus 44 = 188

Putin’s big thing is Geo political influence.
One of his criteria is population. Russia’s population is declining. There are several reasons for this. Women are only having 1.5 babies when 2.1 baby just needed to keep pace. Also the life expectancy in Russia is a more then six years lower against the United States life expectancy.

Russia has no Social Security benefit to speak of. They provide something called a pension and it is equivalent in American dollars to $2750 per year for the average worker. They have almost no medical insurance coverage to speak of. They pay for almost no medical services and the individuals have to pay out-of-pocket for whatever treatment they receive. Russians retire with almost no life savings and they have to live with others packed together like sardines to survive.

The standard of living is very low compared to other highly industrialized countries. Their major resource is fossil fuels and that is losing value as other countries including most of Europe and Germany are turning green. And the already existing sanctions are strangling their economy and way of life as if is.
The hijacking of Ukraine would create a mini Soviet Union and boost the Soviet population to 188 million. It would add resources and partnership possibilities to assist the flagging Russian economy.

Russia is in a death spiral. With it’s present course, it will eventually implode as all the economic factors coalesce with the instability due to government repression.

This is why I see Russia trying to take Ukraine. It is a matter of population and economy and the geopolitical equation according to Putin.
1/29/2022 7:04 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...86|87|88|89|90...175 Next ▸
THE DINO REPORT TODAY Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.