Dominion Backs Out of PA House Press Conference Topic

https://youtu.be/ami4y706qvU

Viewable here ^ Very, very qurstionable that Dominion Voting Systems backed out of this press conference last minute and lawyered up. I think the other shoe is about to drop. This may be the biggest political scandal in American history.
11/20/2020 10:56 AM
Just as those on the left need to stop being so quick to dismiss everything, those on the right need to stop acting like everybody's every action might be "the big break". Sadly reminds me of when somebody on here had "the final nail" on Trump's Impeachment every day for months. Have faith in the system and let things play-out before acting or commenting.
11/20/2020 11:21 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/20/2020 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Just as those on the left need to stop being so quick to dismiss everything, those on the right need to stop acting like everybody's every action might be "the big break". Sadly reminds me of when somebody on here had "the final nail" on Trump's Impeachment every day for months. Have faith in the system and let things play-out before acting or commenting.
Are you saying you doubt God Emperor Trump?? Sir, I am appalled!!!
11/20/2020 11:44 AM
Which is more questionable, backing out of press conferences or backing out of lawsuits?
11/20/2020 12:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/20/2020 12:26:00 PM (view original):
Which is more questionable, backing out of press conferences or backing out of lawsuits?

11/20/2020 12:48 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/20/2020 10:56:00 AM (view original):
https://youtu.be/ami4y706qvU

Viewable here ^ Very, very qurstionable that Dominion Voting Systems backed out of this press conference last minute and lawyered up. I think the other shoe is about to drop. This may be the biggest political scandal in American history.
how is retirement treating you, dude?
11/20/2020 5:39 PM
Dominion Backs Out of PA House Press Conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.