Sidney Powell Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 11/27/2020 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/26/2020 10:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/26/2020 10:31:00 AM (view original):
Sidney Powell's much-hyped "kraken" has been released. On the first page, 'District' is misspelled twice in two diifferent ways.
THIS is the best criticism you've got?
Man, you are one desperate, hate-filled, divisive SOB.
Your posts serve no purpose other than to try to spread that hate and to further divide this Country.
Good thing you agreed it was time to move forward with compromise and all work together. (What a freakin' joke.)
You haven't shown one single example of how you are willing to do so. You just keep posting your "news", which is really pointless BS.
I’ve got time to kill so let’s dig in

No, this isn’t the best criticism I had. It was just a way to show what a joke Powell is. The inside of the brief was even worse.

What is hate filled and divisive and makes me a SOB for posting two fact based sentences? Nothing inflammatory, no commentary, just two sentences indicating it was out and a fact about the first page. Maybe your response was hate filled and divisive if two fact based sentences brought this on?

How did my post spread hate? I mean clearly you hated the two fact based sentences but that’s not really on me now is it? Hence, the projection.....

I said move forward yes - but president trump and his legal team refuse to. Maybe direct your ire at them?

As per you describing this as “news” and “really pointless BS,” you are half right, yes.
OK, I'll play along. First of all, it's NOT "news". WTF cares about Sidney Powell and her kraken? 1 in 100 Americans? 1 in 1000? Not even. NOT news.

Secondly, even if you mistakenly thought this was "news", was spelling "news" too? Nobody gives a sheit. Heck, if you haven't noticed, most Americans don't care at all about spelling or grammar any more. Abbreviations and emojis are all they want to use.

Thirdly, what was you're point in posting it? Seemingly it was to continuing stirring the pot over the election, and/or the decisive actions of both Parties over the results. That IS undoubtedly divisive too.

So Trump an his Legal team refuse to move on. Do you think they're going to read your "news"? Again, the post just serves no purpose but to be devise and take hateful shots.

I certainly am!
11/27/2020 10:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 11/27/2020 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Sidney Powell's much-hyped "kraken" has been released. On the first page, 'District' is misspelled twice in two diifferent ways.
Your posts serve no purpose other than to try to spread that hate and to further divide this Country.
Good thing you agreed it was time to move forward with compromise and all work together. (What a freakin' joke.)
You haven't shown one single example of how you are willing to do so. You just keep posting your "news", which is really pointless BS.

No, this isn’t the best criticism I had. It was just a way to show what a joke Powell is. The inside of the brief was even worse.

What is hate filled and divisive and makes me a SOB for posting two fact based sentences? Nothing inflammatory, no commentary, just two sentences indicating it was out and a fact about the first page. Maybe your response was hate filled and divisive if two fact based sentences brought this on?

How did my post spread hate? I mean clearly you hated the two fact based sentences but that’s not really on me now is it? Hence, the projection.....

I said move forward yes - but president trump and his legal team refuse to. Maybe direct your ire at them?

As per you describing this as “news” and “really pointless BS,” you are half right, yes.
OK, I'll play along. First of all, it's NOT "news". WTF cares about Sidney Powell and her kraken? 1 in 100 Americans? 1 in 1000? Not even. NOT news.

Secondly, even if you mistakenly thought this was "news", was spelling "news" too? Nobody gives a sheit. Heck, if you haven't noticed, most Americans don't care at all about spelling or grammar any more. Abbreviations and emojis are all they want to use.

Thirdly, what was you're point in posting it? Seemingly it was to continuing stirring the pot over the election, and/or the decisive actions of both Parties over the results. That IS undoubtedly divisive too.

So Trump an his Legal team refuse to move on. Do you think they're going to read your "news"? Again, the post just serves no purpose but to be devise and take hateful shots.

I certainly am!
This id dead on, as hits the nail on the head:

" OK, I'll play along. First of all, it's NOT "news". WTF cares about Sidney Powell and her kraken? 1 in 100 Americans? 1 in 1000? Not even. NOT news. "

As a hockey fan who lives in a city just 120 miles North of Seattle, I can certainly agree with this
11/28/2020 1:10 AM
In addition to the above genius post, I am further convinced that intelligent discussion re: Politics is almost impossible. This is because people have HUGE ego's and just HAVE to be right..

Anyhow, I will 'pick away' at this once in a while.. for something to do
11/28/2020 1:12 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/27/2020 10:04:00 PM (view original):

I certainly am!
Um........wow. I got nothing.
11/28/2020 1:41 AM

Trump-Demanded Wisconsin Recount Boosts Joe Biden's Victory Margin

Well, that didn’t go as planned. A recount of votes in Milwaukee demanded by Donald Trump’s campaign increased Joe Biden’s margin of victory — by 132 votes.

The Trump campaign paid $3 million for the partial Wisconsin recount — which also includes Dane County, home of historically progressive Madison, where the recount is expected to be completed Sunday.

Biden’s votes increased by 257 from 317,270 to 317,527 in the Milwaukee recount that wrapped up Friday, while Trump edged up 125 votes for a total of 134,482, reported the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Election officials in Wisconsin complained earlier this week that observers representing the Trump campaign were obstructing the recount.

Observers broke the rules by constantly interrupting vote counters with questions and comments, complained Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson. According to election officials, a Trump observer objected to every ballot that tabulators pulled from a bag to count simply because they were folded.

At the end of the Milwaukee recount on Friday, Christenson declared it “transparent and fair.”

“There was an examination of every ballot by election workers, a meticulous recounting of every ballot that was properly cast, a transparent process that allowed the public to observe, a fair process that allows the aggrieved candidate who sought the recount an opportunity to observe and object to ballots they believe should not be counted,” he said, the Journal reported.

The Dane County recount must be completed at the latest by Tuesday, in time for the state Elections Commission to certify the results by a deadline set by state law, according to the Journal.

Biden won Wisconsin by nearly 21,000 votes, one of several states he flipped this year after Trump won it in 2016.

11/28/2020 3:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Aldershot on 11/28/2020 1:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Mixtroy01 on 11/23/2020 10:48:00 AM (view original):
His willingness to disregard laws and democracy is exactly one if the reasons people voted him out and he STILL doesn't get it!!
Actually he got voted out because MSM and the Demos have been trying to demonize him and destroy him for 4 years. Some people 'bought' the show

You are completely daft. Over 80 Million American voters voted for Joe Biden for POTUS. (The MOST votes ever cast for ANY Candidate for POTUS in OUR History). I voted for Joe Biden. The 1st time (and ONLY) since Jimmy Carter (vs. G. Ford). My entire family voted for Biden. 3 children + Husbands, etc. My In-Laws voted for Biden including a lifelong member of the Republican Party (a mining executive!). His last job (before retiring) was with a big Corporate Mining Conglomerate based in Vancouver! (He went to Chile on that job).

And the FACT is the majority of those 80 Million + votes didn't vote for Biden (or the Dems.) with ANY fervor or grand belief, they VOTED for Biden because they desired to vote AGAINST Trump!! We realized what a completely unfit scumbag and P.O.S for a human being he actually is!
How come your own belief doesn't help you to discern that so easily seen truth about the vermin in the W.H.
A man who is a serial and inveterate liar, a serial and multiple cheater on his wife/wives. A man whose value system so closely aligns with your supposed spiritual enemy............Satan!
You are blind and ignorant and have NO RIGHT to comment on American politics. STFU!
This community does NOT want to hear from you any longer.
Go away, or I will start a movement to have you banished............permanently.
11/28/2020 8:28 AM
He has the right to speak or he has the right to remain silent or better yet he has the right to be ignored.
11/28/2020 10:12 AM
Yeah, if you disagree with the blind mob-followers, you should not be allowed to post here, or anywhere, or even live in America. That's the BS they spread, while calling others hate-filled. What a freakin joke.
11/28/2020 11:22 AM
Posted by dino27 on 11/28/2020 10:12:00 AM (view original):
He has the right to speak or he has the right to remain silent or better yet he has the right to be ignored.
Of course. BUT, this "poster" is NOT an American voter. He doesn't even LIVE in the U.S.
He has no more right to critique and "predict" the result to america of OUR political decisions than I do telling the residents of B.C. or Alberta how to vote and think or what I might (or might NOT) think about Canada's political "wisdom".

Thus, when it comes to AMERICAN political issues HE should STFU!!
11/28/2020 12:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/28/2020 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, if you disagree with the blind mob-followers, you should not be allowed to post here, or anywhere, or even live in America. That's the BS they spread, while calling others hate-filled. What a freakin joke.
11/28/2020 12:04 PM
Being original again? How sad that you take my entire post and try to toss it back at me. Like you finally admitted a post ago, you've got nothing worth posting, so just stop embarrassing yourself.
11/28/2020 12:07 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/28/2020 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 11/28/2020 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Of course. BUT, this "poster" is NOT an American voter. He doesn't even LIVE in the U.S.
He has no more right to critique and "predict" the result to america of OUR political decisions than I do telling the residents of B.C. or Alberta how to vote and think or what I might (or might NOT) think about Canada's political "wisdom".

Thus, when it comes to AMERICAN political issues HE should STFU!!
Canadien - French soup. I want to pay for it.
11/28/2020 12:51 PM
lostinfound has just as much to comment on America politics as any of us. We have the right to totally ignore what he says if we chose to do so.
11/28/2020 1:48 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Sidney Powell Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.