Sidney Powell Topic

Sidney Powell's much-hyped "kraken" has been released. On the first page, 'District' is misspelled twice in two diifferent ways.
11/26/2020 10:31 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/26/2020 10:31:00 AM (view original):
Sidney Powell's much-hyped "kraken" has been released. On the first page, 'District' is misspelled twice in two diifferent ways.
THIS is the best criticism you've got?
Man, you are one desperate, hate-filled, divisive SOB.
Your posts serve no purpose other than to try to spread that hate and to further divide this Country.
Good thing you agreed it was time to move forward with compromise and all work together. (What a freakin' joke.)
You haven't shown one single example of how you are willing to do so. You just keep posting your "news", which is really pointless BS.
11/26/2020 10:36 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/26/2020 10:36:00 AM (view original):
Your posts serve no purpose other than to try to spread that hate and to further divide this Country.
Good thing you agreed it was time to move forward with compromise and all work together. (What a freakin' joke.)
You haven't shown one single example of how you are willing to do so. You just keep posting your "news", which is really pointless BS.
U mad?
11/26/2020 1:17 PM
Your simple-minded BS can not make me mad. Sad that people are so incredibly hate-filled and desperate, but never mad.
11/26/2020 3:46 PM
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves by attributing them to others.
11/26/2020 9:26 PM
zee chermans
11/26/2020 9:29 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/26/2020 9:26:00 PM (view original):
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves by attributing them to others.
Yeah, you already posted that like a dozen times. Try a new schtick.
11/27/2020 12:34 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/27/2020 12:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/26/2020 9:26:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, you already posted that like a dozen times. Try a new schtick.
Try a new psyche.
11/27/2020 1:31 PM
No need. Perfectly happy with my great life, as is.
11/27/2020 2:42 PM
Ignorance is bliss.
11/27/2020 4:31 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/26/2020 10:36:00 AM (view original):
I’ve got time to kill so let’s dig in

No, this isn’t the best criticism I had. It was just a way to show what a joke Powell is. The inside of the brief was even worse.

What is hate filled and divisive and makes me a SOB for posting two fact based sentences? Nothing inflammatory, no commentary, just two sentences indicating it was out and a fact about the first page. Maybe your response was hate filled and divisive if two fact based sentences brought this on?

How did my post spread hate? I mean clearly you hated the two fact based sentences but that’s not really on me now is it? Hence, the projection.....

I said move forward yes - but president trump and his legal team refuse to. Maybe direct your ire at them?

As per you describing this as “news” and “really pointless BS,” you are half right, yes.
11/27/2020 5:28 PM

A federal appeals court dismissed a lawsuit by the Trump campaign over Pennsylvania's voting procedures on Friday, paving the way for the issue to escalate all the way up to the Supreme Court.

TRUMP CALLS INTO PENNSYLVANIA ELECTION MEETING, REPEATING CLAIMS OF VOTING IRREGULARITIES

Despite Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani arguing to a lower court that widespread voter fraud occurred in a state where President-elect Joe Biden won by over 80,000 votes, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said “the campaign’s claims have no merit.”

The Trump campaign has the option of asking the U.S. Supreme Court for emergency injunctive relief, which would go to Justice Samuel Alito, who would then likely ask his eight colleagues to weigh in.

"The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud. We are very thankful to have had the opportunity to present proof and the facts to the PA state legislature. On to SCOTUS!," Jenna Ellis, Trump's attorney and campaign adviser, said in a statement on Twitter after the court ruling.

Friday's ruling upheld U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann's take on the Trump campaign’s error-filled complaint, which Brann said, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together."

The three judges on the panel were all appointed by Republican presidents.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a former law school professor, wrote in his ruling.

1-39 for the legal dream team

11/27/2020 7:04 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 11/27/2020 7:04:00 PM (view original):

A federal appeals court dismissed a lawsuit by the Trump campaign over Pennsylvania's voting procedures on Friday, paving the way for the issue to escalate all the way up to the Supreme Court.

TRUMP CALLS INTO PENNSYLVANIA ELECTION MEETING, REPEATING CLAIMS OF VOTING IRREGULARITIES

Despite Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani arguing to a lower court that widespread voter fraud occurred in a state where President-elect Joe Biden won by over 80,000 votes, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said “the campaign’s claims have no merit.”

The Trump campaign has the option of asking the U.S. Supreme Court for emergency injunctive relief, which would go to Justice Samuel Alito, who would then likely ask his eight colleagues to weigh in.

"The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud. We are very thankful to have had the opportunity to present proof and the facts to the PA state legislature. On to SCOTUS!," Jenna Ellis, Trump's attorney and campaign adviser, said in a statement on Twitter after the court ruling.

Friday's ruling upheld U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann's take on the Trump campaign’s error-filled complaint, which Brann said, “like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together."

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a former law school professor, wrote in his ruling.

11/27/2020 9:04 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/27/2020 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 11/27/2020 7:04:00 PM (view original):

I’ve got time to kill so let’s dig in

No, this isn’t the best criticism I had. It was just a way to show what a joke Powell is. The inside of the brief was even worse.

What is hate filled and divisive and makes me a SOB for posting two fact based sentences? Nothing inflammatory, no commentary, just two sentences indicating it was out and a fact about the first page. Maybe your response was hate filled and divisive if two fact based sentences brought this on?

How did my post spread hate? I mean clearly you hated the two fact based sentences but that’s not really on me now is it? Hence, the projection.....

I said move forward yes - but president trump and his legal team refuse to. Maybe direct your ire at them?

As per you describing this as “news” and “really pointless BS,” you are half right, yes.
11/27/2020 9:15 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Sidney Powell Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.