Sidney Powell Topic

Well, OK if you say so wylie..............but I'm still anti aldershot posting on American politics........... lmao!
Actually, no. You're wrong wylie. We have enough Morons who are actual (potential) voters spouting nonsense, BS, and propaganda without allowing Canucks free reign to do it!

It's stretching things enough to let Californian's talk ****,.......... or Oklahomans.......... but Canucks.
NO Way!
:-)
11/28/2020 2:29 PM
Posted by Aldershot on 11/28/2020 1:12:00 AM (view original):
In addition to the above genius post, I am further convinced that intelligent discussion re: Politics is almost impossible. This is because people have HUGE ego's and just HAVE to be right..

Anyhow, I will 'pick away' at this once in a while.. for something to do
Your second sentence should pay attention to your first sentence.
11/29/2020 10:29 AM
Posted by The Taint on 11/29/2020 10:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 11/28/2020 1:12:00 AM (view original):
In addition to the above genius post, I am further convinced that intelligent discussion re: Politics is almost impossible. This is because people have HUGE ego's and just HAVE to be right..

Anyhow, I will 'pick away' at this once in a while.. for something to do
Your second sentence should pay attention to your first sentence.
Ooooooooo........BURN!
11/29/2020 11:05 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/28/2020 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Well, OK if you say so wylie..............but I'm still anti aldershot posting on American politics........... lmao!
Actually, no. You're wrong wylie. We have enough Morons who are actual (potential) voters spouting nonsense, BS, and propaganda without allowing Canucks free reign to do it!

It's stretching things enough to let Californian's talk ****,.......... or Oklahomans.......... but Canucks.
NO Way!
:-)
hey, I am a Californian!!! And, Bob, if we said the morons couldn't talk it would be pretty quiet in the US ...and the world.
11/29/2020 8:54 PM
I know that wylie. Wouldn't that be swell?
11/30/2020 7:32 AM
I'd have nobody to argue with here.
11/30/2020 10:58 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/30/2020 7:32:00 AM (view original):
I know that wylie. Wouldn't that be swell?
yes, it would be swell...there would hardly be anyone posting at whatifsports
11/30/2020 6:25 PM
Wisconsin's response to Sidney Powell's lawsuit points out that the Dominion voting machine she says were part of a big election-rigging plot weren't used in most of the counties she's complaining about, and in the two that did use them, Trump won.

Four of Powell's main exhibits "are 'expert' analyses conducted by anonymous individuals whose credentials - or even existence - cannot be tested or assessed." One is an analysis of election technology by a person claiming to have a degree on physiology.

12/7/2020 8:33 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Sidney Powell Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.