Astrology Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 11/25/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
You’re a grown man calling someone a coward for not sitemailing them to have a discussion....while having a discussion.

Sitemail me if you want but, yeah, you’re insane.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You actually make tangplay look smart. Something I believed was impossible. I was incorrect.

11/25/2020 10:54 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2020 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/25/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
You’re a grown man calling someone a coward for not sitemailing them to have a discussion....while having a discussion.

Sitemail me if you want but, yeah, you’re insane.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You actually make tangplay look smart. Something I believed was impossible. I was incorrect.

Sitemail me if you want to continue this discussion. That’s what non-cowards do. Or so I’ve been told.
11/25/2020 11:06 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2020 8:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/24/2020 10:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/24/2020 9:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/24/2020 1:09:00 PM (view original):
The guy saying that we should throw people who believe in astronomy in jail because....? is calling everyone else snowflakes.

Ooohh, Trump supporter talking about being conned, too. IRONY.
Astrology is not the same as Astronomy. Trump lost. Maybe you can find a cure for your Trump derangement syndrome? The topic of the thread has zero to do with Trump. I swear on my life. My two kids are smarter than you and they are 15 and 16.
I understand that, CCCP. I think you missed my point. I'm pointing out the irony in a Trump supporter complaining about this generation being easy to con.
Nice try. You didn’t know the difference between astrology and astronomy and now you claimed I was “conned”? I know Exactly what I was doing, who I was voting for and why. Maybe if you were to understand the difficulties of living in the Northeast while supporting a family you would see why I vote the way I do.

“Conned”....you have some gumption. You should look up that word.
I know the difference; I made a mistake because the two words sound similar. Great own.

As for being conned, I absolutely believe you fit. Trump and the right wing media conned you. You're blatantly misinformed on the issues. You're completely out of touch with reality. Unless your politics have changed massively over the past couple of months, yeah, you got conned.
11/25/2020 11:32 AM
As for SMing, I've tried with CCCP and he backed out of that one a while back too. I was pretty respectful imo. I'm always open to a discussion on the facts.
11/25/2020 11:35 AM
I'm not trying to be disrespectful when I say he was conned, either. I think CCCP is genuinely misinformed on a lot of topics because I know where he gets his news from.
11/25/2020 11:36 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
I'm not trying to be disrespectful when I say he was conned, either. I think CCCP is genuinely misinformed on a lot of topics because I know where he gets his news from.
This is rich. "Conned"

I believe your an ignorant person. I do not say that to be disrespectful. I say that because you've been brainwashed by the leftist media, which is where you get your news from. Considering my education level vs. yours, you do not have a leg to stand on.

You said:

#1) United States and the Soviet Union were NOT allies in WW2. Everyone laughed at your expense.
#2) Tom Brady threw three interceptions in the AFC Championship game vs. KC. He only threw two as one was called back due to a penalty but you kept insisting it was three.

Condescending you should not be and you admitted you confused astrology and astronomy. I do not believe that you do not know the difference. Or did not know at the time of your post.
11/25/2020 12:27 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2020 11:35:00 AM (view original):
As for SMing, I've tried with CCCP and he backed out of that one a while back too. I was pretty respectful imo. I'm always open to a discussion on the facts.
Bullshit. You typed and never read.

Try it now. SM me on any topic of debate. I bet you won't.
11/25/2020 12:28 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2020 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
This is rich. "Conned"

I believe your an ignorant person. I do not say that to be disrespectful. I say that because you've been brainwashed by the leftist media, which is where you get your news from. Considering my education level vs. yours, you do not have a leg to stand on.

You said:

#1) United States and the Soviet Union were NOT allies in WW2. Everyone laughed at your expense.
#2) Tom Brady threw three interceptions in the AFC Championship game vs. KC. He only threw two as one was called back due to a penalty but you kept insisting it was three.

Condescending you should not be and you admitted you confused astrology and astronomy. I do not believe that you do not know the difference. Or did not know at the time of your post.
You confused your and you're. So I guess we're even.

I'll still defend #2. I'm factually correct. He threw 3 interceptions, only two that counted.
11/25/2020 12:39 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2020 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2020 11:35:00 AM (view original):
Bullshit. You typed and never read.

Try it now. SM me on any topic of debate. I bet you won't.
Sure.
11/25/2020 12:39 PM

Excuse me for breaking in youse guys...BUTT I just noticed something about astronomy and this picture.

If you look hard enough at the BOTTOM...you should notice what appears to be a small moon circling Uranus.
11/25/2020 12:42 PM
Flies circle yours, right Dougie?
11/25/2020 2:49 PM
11/25/2020 2:58 PM
U.S. Army retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

PARDON ME.
11/25/2020 4:17 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/25/2020 9:39:00 AM (view original):
It's not very Christian of me, but I'm going to enjoy knowing that people like rsp, who go around bashing religion, are going to rot in Hell for eternity.
They've obviously made their choice and want people to accept it, so why can't they do the same?
Yes, same goes for those who are constantly trying to "sell" God to others. It is an individual choice, and some will need to pay for it for eternity.
You’re a pathetic, weak-minded wretch who does NOTHING but **** and moan like a ten year old. Now you’re condemning me to hell. Wow...whatever shall I do about the MYTHS THAT DEFINE YOU?
11/25/2020 8:50 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2020 8:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/25/2020 6:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/24/2020 9:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/24/2020 1:09:00 PM (view original):
The guy saying that we should throw people who believe in astronomy in jail because....? is calling everyone else snowflakes.

Ooohh, Trump supporter talking about being conned, too. IRONY.
Astrology is not the same as Astronomy. Trump lost. Maybe you can find a cure for your Trump derangement syndrome? The topic of the thread has zero to do with Trump. I swear on my life. My two kids are smarter than you and they are 15 and 16.
And I swear on my life my 2 year old can read a Dr. Seuss book better than you read this thread: the idiot aldershot was saying the world renowned scientist Stephan Hawking, or to him Stephan Hawkings (lol ok), who’s dead (lol ok), should be jailed (lol, ok) or stoned to death (lol, ok) for his pagan cultist belief in astrology (llllloooollllllll, ok).

And you thought this was a good response? Llllloooooollllllllll ok. I pray you have the wherewithal to understand how dumb you are but I doubt it.

Hey dip, btw, it’s high time y’all recognize we ain’t the ones with the trump derangement syndrome. Ok? But again, I doubt you have that capacity.
I say again. If you have something to say site mail
me. You never do. Go one on one if you have the courage. Rsp certainly didn’t. Anyone can spout off when you have the whole forum full of deranged leftists backing you.

Thank you.

PS - If you believe the world will end on December 21st you’re quite the fool.
I just told you to “GO **** YOURSELF” right here in public.
11/25/2020 8:53 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Astrology Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.