Astrology Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 11/25/2020 8:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/25/2020 9:39:00 AM (view original):
It's not very Christian of me, but I'm going to enjoy knowing that people like rsp, who go around bashing religion, are going to rot in Hell for eternity.
They've obviously made their choice and want people to accept it, so why can't they do the same?
Yes, same goes for those who are constantly trying to "sell" God to others. It is an individual choice, and some will need to pay for it for eternity.
You’re a pathetic, weak-minded wretch who does NOTHING but **** and moan like a ten year old. Now you’re condemning me to hell. Wow...whatever shall I do about the MYTHS THAT DEFINE YOU?
I was just too curious, so I actually opened a rsp post. Should have known better.
No logic, no reason: just hate and anger. (I'm surprised no profanity or vulgarity. They're probably in the next one.)
I am not condemning anyone to hell. People condemn themselves to hell, by not believing. Maybe you should try to understand a concept before you so vehemently bash it. Nah, that would take reason and logic. Obviously not your style. Well, at least I relearned a lesson today: rsp's posts are still not worth reading.
11/26/2020 10:44 AM
I’m not bashing all3 for his religious beliefs but it is a shame that so many people of differing religions can believe that their God is so mean spirited that people could go to hell even if they are good.
I say to them don’t worry so much. Have more faith in a God of goodness that is better not worse then people with a vindictive nature and you don’t have to believe everything you read.
11/26/2020 11:23 AM
Well said dino. I couldn't care less what he chooses to believe, but leave ME the **** out of it. Telling me that I'm going to go to HIS version of a "hell" is going to get you a piece of my mind EVERY time. I have my own faith, but being raised catholic taught me very early that organized religion is for weak-minded disciples trying to define their own self-worth through a mythical deity. Just admit that YOU DON'T KNOW better than ANYONE. Maybe, God forbid, MUSLIMS have it right. Or BUDDHISTS. Pick a religion man, because there are THOUSANDS that commit the most heinous atrocities in the name of God. Many are good people who choose to believe a different way and that's FINE with me. Believe whatever the hell you want, but "keep it in church" so to speak and certainly don't lecture to me like you have some kind of standing to do so. allMOUTH is the biggest whiner on the site. Every post is some kind of negative assault on someone else. You're a CHILD dude. Stay in your lane.
11/26/2020 2:09 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 11/25/2020 6:18:00 AM (view original):
News Flash: They are ALL false religions. Anyone falling for the greatest scam in history ought to STFU about anybody else being duped about anything.
FWIW, I'm sure rsp is somehow trying to blame me for starting this entire exchange, (he's very easy to predict) and is saying I tried to push religion on him. FACT is (not that he's ever worried about facts), the above is what started it. He doesn't believe in something, so he feels the need hate on it. Incredibly typical for such a profane, vulgar, hate-filled individual. I really do feel sorry for him.
11/26/2020 3:43 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/26/2020 11:23:00 AM (view original):
I’m not bashing all3 for his religious beliefs but it is a shame that so many people of differing religions can believe that their God is so mean spirited that people could go to hell even if they are good.
I say to them don’t worry so much. Have more faith in a God of goodness that is better not worse then people with a vindictive nature and you don’t have to believe everything you read.
Dino, if people were good, then Christ would not have had to lay his life down on the cross. All mankind is flawed, and as such; is sinful.. and the penalty for sin is death. We all have it coming, 'good' (eg never had a speeding ticket and don't even jaywalk) and bad... we can make a list of them in a few minutes.. So we all are guilty, before God

This means we cannot pay this debt, because we are going to die anyways.. HOWEVER, Jesus was spotless.. because he is God, in human flesh is name means 'God with us' because he was innocent, he could take your place, and my place.. in other words, he loved us so much he took the fate that we deserve.. Now if you believe on him, you will accept this.. and when you think on it, you might very well become most thankful. 'Whosoever believes on him shall not perish, but will have everlasting life'

That sums up God's promise... but I cannot force you, or anyone to believe it.

And what, really is 'religion?' Religion is man making up rules to control you, by fear.. and it works ..It consists of doctrines of men,, not found in the Bible... So what really, is Christianity? It is not a religion, but a relationship with God. This is available to all who will call on him, promise. Why am I 'Shoving this down someone's throat?' Well some would say that.. but if nobody shares this message, how will you come to know him?? What are the real commandments we are to follow?? DINO, Just 3 main ones. ..
1- Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
2- Love the Lord with our whole heart, soul an mind. and thirdly, and so important
3 Love your neighbor as yourself.

as for Hell, it is a real place. I think we all believe in Justice and accountability.. Just know this: Despite the corruption in the legal system, and those who justify the wicked for reward... nobody gets away with anything.. and we will stand before him and he will see one of two things: All the wrongs we have done
aka condemned, OR the blood of his crucified Son... therefore NOT GUILTY

I hope you get that
11/27/2020 5:19 AM
News Flash: They are ALL false religions. Anyone falling for the greatest scam in history ought to STFU about anybody else being duped about anything.
Interesting comment.. kind of.

SCAMS. . Know where the first one took place? It was the sales pitch to end all sales pitches, and the model for this con job is used in most of the scams today
This con job is found in Genesis Ch 3. It is the day mankind lost it's innocence.
The biggest con job in the last 200 years? Evolution... You have to read the first verse in the Bible to see why. Anyhow, the biggest scam in History was like 6000 years ago.. and was orchestrated by the devil himself.

More about 'religion' in the above post
11/27/2020 5:34 AM (edited)
ENJOY THE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND, you all. and remember to give thanks, in all things
11/27/2020 5:34 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/24/2020 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 11/24/2020 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/24/2020 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 11/24/2020 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/24/2020 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 11/24/2020 12:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/24/2020 8:07:00 AM (view original):
Solar eclipse on Dec 14th

December 21, 2020 planets allign and Stephen Hawking predicted the end of the world.

Makes you think!
Makes you think?? About what?? Every 2 or 3 years these false prophets come out with their load of baloney,. and the foolish ones always buy their bull. IN the old days, they would be stoned to death for being fakes.. We need that law back.. So Hawkings can go joins his fellow phonies, aka Nostril Damas, and I forget the rest, but there are about ten of them. I forget them, because they are not worth remembering
So, umm, just to be clear......you’d like to stone Stephen Hawking* to death?
Nah, just making a point that the cult of astrology is still making it's dumb predictions.. but back in Daniel's day.. you need to look up what happened to all the soothsayers, necromancers and astrologers.. Guess you see no harm with those folks, though

I would be all for tossing them in jail for 3 months, though. Same with the lying news reporters in MSM
So.....Stephen Hawking.....should be jailed for his astrology?
Look, I am not going to go to war on this. ASTROLOGY IS AN OCCULT PRACTICE.. It is a FALSE religion. They will tell you what you want to hear, and take your money for doing so. You snowflakes are the easiest generation I have ever seen for being conned. Thing is, you won't even know what happened. Anyhow, go read your horrorscope.. It says this is a day for being on the internet.. and you will probably get into it with some old guy who 'is senile'
So......I’m a snowflake being conned by Stephen Hawking - who should be jailed and/or stoned to death - and his occult astrology practice/false religion?
Well I guess if you want to read that into it. by all means, fill your boots.

If I said itwas raining cats and dogs, woul you look out the window for FIDO??

As for scientists.. Letters after one's name does not mean we should follow them. Eg Timothy Leary, and many more

I heard a well meaning preacher 2 years ago talking about 4 blood moons, and their signifigence.. I was most skeptical.. and as I figured.. NOTHING happened.

So It isn't just Hawkins.. anyhow. let these elite folks lead you around, with false predictions.. Enjoy the ride.. or try to
11/27/2020 5:41 AM
Hawking was no dummy, but here is what he said: '

, Hawking declared:

We are each free to believe what we want and it is my view that the simplest explanation is there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization. There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either.

and if he pushed that agenda at all, he is in trouble today

For some reason, I went off on Astrology.. and of course I know Astronomy IS a legit science. Call it a 'seniors' thing..

If there is no God, then there is no reason for us to even be here. Aethiesm offers no hope.. just futuility and depression
11/27/2020 5:51 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 11/27/2020 5:34:00 AM (view original):

SCAMS. . Know where the first one took place? It was the sales pitch to end all sales pitches, and the model for this con job is used in most of the scams today
This con job is found in Genesis Ch 3. It is the day mankind lost it's innocence.
The biggest con job in the last 200 years? Evolution... You have to read the first verse in the Bible to see why. Anyhow, the biggest scam in History was like 6000 years ago.. and was orchestrated by the devil himself.

Is this a recap of a Dungeons and Dragons game? Because it’s as REALITY based as any FANTASY game.

Keep it in church and STFU with your BULLSHIT preaching about the MYTHS THAT DEFINE YOU.
11/27/2020 8:16 AM
my myths are very important to me

i look in my pants

i see the lord of plenty

wait wait, the horn of plenty

i cain keep em straight

11/27/2020 10:14 AM
lmao
11/27/2020 10:54 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 11/27/2020 8:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 11/27/2020 5:34:00 AM (view original):

Is this a recap of a Dungeons and Dragons game? Because it’s as REALITY based as any FANTASY game.

Keep it in church and STFU with your BULLSHIT preaching about the MYTHS THAT DEFINE YOU.
You say stfu and are trying to bully me. NO SALE. You are playing God, thinking you can boos others around

and you do not have to read or agree with that previous post.

Anyhow, the TOPIC is astrology, which is a false religion. You get that?
11/28/2020 1:28 AM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 11/24/2020 4:28:00 PM (view original):
It's just lost and found (the Canuck guy) using a different name folks.
Same theology.
Old, Pentecostal, and Dumb (Canuck).
Lostnfound74 is also me. Canuck guy? Nope

Not Pentacostal, either

Dumb? Well I am emotional an therefore sometimes post before thinking it through.. Gut response.. I plead guilty to that.. Dumb? I must be, because I am still posting here

11/28/2020 1:37 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 11/28/2020 1:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 11/24/2020 4:28:00 PM (view original):
It's just lost and found (the Canuck guy) using a different name folks.
Same theology.
Old, Pentecostal, and Dumb (Canuck).
Lostnfound74 is also me. Canuck guy? Nope

Not Pentacostal, either

Dumb? Well I am emotional an therefore sometimes post before thinking it through.. Gut response.. I plead guilty to that.. Dumb? I must be, because I am still posting here

YEP!!
11/28/2020 1:38 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Astrology Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.