Astrology Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 11/24/2020 9:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/24/2020 1:09:00 PM (view original):
The guy saying that we should throw people who believe in astronomy in jail because....? is calling everyone else snowflakes.

Ooohh, Trump supporter talking about being conned, too. IRONY.
Astrology is not the same as Astronomy. Trump lost. Maybe you can find a cure for your Trump derangement syndrome? The topic of the thread has zero to do with Trump. I swear on my life. My two kids are smarter than you and they are 15 and 16.
I understand that, CCCP. I think you missed my point. I'm pointing out the irony in a Trump supporter complaining about this generation being easy to con.
11/24/2020 10:47 PM
The guy saying that we should throw people who believe in astronomy in jail because....? is calling everyone else snowflakes.

Astrology is not the same as Astronomy. Trump lost. Maybe you can find a cure for your Trump derangement syndrome? The topic of the thread has zero to do with Trump. I swear on my life. My two kids are smarter than you and they are 15 and 16.
And I swear on my life my 2 year old can read a Dr. Seuss book better than you read this thread: the idiot aldershot was saying the world renowned scientist Stephan Hawking, or to him Stephan Hawkings (lol ok), who’s dead (lol ok), should be jailed (lol, ok) or stoned to death (lol, ok) for his pagan cultist belief in astrology (llllloooollllllll, ok).

And you thought this was a good response? Llllloooooollllllllll ok. I pray you have the wherewithal to understand how dumb you are but I doubt it.

Hey dip, btw, it’s high time y’all recognize we ain’t the ones with the trump derangement syndrome. Ok? But again, I doubt you have that capacity.
11/25/2020 6:39 AM (edited)
News Flash: They are ALL false religions. Anyone falling for the greatest scam in history ought to STFU about anybody else being duped about anything.
11/25/2020 6:18 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/24/2020 10:47:00 PM (view original):

I understand that, CCCP. I think you missed my point. I'm pointing out the irony in a Trump supporter complaining about this generation being easy to con.
Nice try. You didn’t know the difference between astrology and astronomy and now you claimed I was “conned”? I know Exactly what I was doing, who I was voting for and why. Maybe if you were to understand the difficulties of living in the Northeast while supporting a family you would see why I vote the way I do.

“Conned”....you have some gumption. You should look up that word.
11/25/2020 8:24 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/25/2020 6:39:00 AM (view original):

And I swear on my life my 2 year old can read a Dr. Seuss book better than you read this thread: the idiot aldershot was saying the world renowned scientist Stephan Hawking, or to him Stephan Hawkings (lol ok), who’s dead (lol ok), should be jailed (lol, ok) or stoned to death (lol, ok) for his pagan cultist belief in astrology (llllloooollllllll, ok).

And you thought this was a good response? Llllloooooollllllllll ok. I pray you have the wherewithal to understand how dumb you are but I doubt it.

Hey dip, btw, it’s high time y’all recognize we ain’t the ones with the trump derangement syndrome. Ok? But again, I doubt you have that capacity.
I say again. If you have something to say site mail
me. You never do. Go one on one if you have the courage. Rsp certainly didn’t. Anyone can spout off when you have the whole forum full of deranged leftists backing you.

Thank you.

PS - If you believe the world will end on December 21st you’re quite the fool.
11/25/2020 8:26 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 11/25/2020 6:18:00 AM (view original):
News Flash: They are ALL false religions. Anyone falling for the greatest scam in history ought to STFU about anybody else being duped about anything.
11/25/2020 8:31 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2020 8:26:00 AM (view original):

me. You never do. Go one on one if you have the courage. Rsp certainly didn’t. Anyone can spout off when you have the whole forum full of deranged leftists backing you.

Thank you.

Lol are you insane?? Where did I say I think the world will end??? The troll was saying that nonsense and your brother in arms was the one falling for it, you too now. Can you really not follow the breadcrumbs of aldershot’s stupidity? Do you not know who Stephen Hawking is, or that he’s dead, or that not every prediction he made is accurate, or that he was an astronomer and not an astrologist?

”Go one on one in a sitemail,” my god you are insane. How old are you to actually type that out in earnest, 15? Hey, sitemail me since you wanna go “one on one” so bad you child.
11/25/2020 8:54 AM
Actually, Stephen Hawking was a physicist, not an astronomer.
11/25/2020 9:01 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/25/2020 8:54:00 AM (view original):

Thank you.

Lol are you insane?? Where did I say I think the world will end??? The troll was saying that nonsense and your brother in arms was the one falling for it, you too now. Can you really not follow the breadcrumbs of aldershot’s stupidity? Do you not know who Stephen Hawking is, or that he’s dead, or that not every prediction he made is accurate, or that he was an astronomer and not an astrologist?

”Go one on one in a sitemail,” my god you are insane. How old are you to actually type that out in earnest, 15? Hey, sitemail me since you wanna go “one on one” so bad you child.
Hawking was a wheelchair bound genius. I know exactly who he was. Like I said, you won’t sm because you’re a coward. All I said was:

1) Astrology and Astronomy are not the same. Not remotely.
2) Thread had nothing to do with Trump.

Both are accurate statements. You then proceeded to butt in and rant like the deranged leftist that you are. Go see the wizard, garner some courage and if you want to debate like
an adult, sm me. Otherwise have a nice life.
11/25/2020 9:02 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/25/2020 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Actually, Stephen Hawking was a physicist, not an astronomer.
My bad, you’re right
11/25/2020 9:13 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2020 9:02:00 AM (view original):

Thank you.

Hawking was a wheelchair bound genius. I know exactly who he was. Like I said, you won’t sm because you’re a coward. All I said was:

1) Astrology and Astronomy are not the same. Not remotely.
2) Thread had nothing to do with Trump.

Both are accurate statements. You then proceeded to butt in and rant like the deranged leftist that you are. Go see the wizard, garner some courage and if you want to debate like
an adult, sm me. Otherwise have a nice life.
Lol you butted in not realizing the person who was confusing astronomy and astrology in the first place and who clearly didn’t have the first clue who Hawking was, you lunatic.

Then you’re going on about the courage to sitemail, like a loser. Like what would happen in this mythical enchanted sitemail anyway? My god.

Get a life and go away.
11/25/2020 9:18 AM

MECHANICAL ENGINEER
11/25/2020 9:21 AM
It's not very Christian of me, but I'm going to enjoy knowing that people like rsp, who go around bashing religion, are going to rot in Hell for eternity.
They've obviously made their choice and want people to accept it, so why can't they do the same?
Yes, same goes for those who are constantly trying to "sell" God to others. It is an individual choice, and some will need to pay for it for eternity.
11/25/2020 9:39 AM

Thank you.

Asking for a one on one discussion makes someone "insane"?

Leftist logic 101.

Your next logical thought will be your first.
11/25/2020 10:01 AM
You’re a grown man calling someone a coward for not sitemailing them to have a discussion....while having a discussion.

Sitemail me if you want but, yeah, you’re insane.
11/25/2020 10:40 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Astrology Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.