THE REST OF THE STORY...... Topic

A dedicated follow up concerning news stories and opinions posted prior...in other words....cleaning up for the left.
11/25/2020 11:39 AM
Jefferson Airplanes

there is a treaty that has 34 countries in it including United States and Russia. I think it is called the open sky treaty.
The purpose is to allow countries to surveillance missions over other countries to check troop formations look for sudden massing of troops tanks etc missle installations etc.
the goal is transparency to avoid conflict and war.

the United States is now getting out complaining that Russia sometimes breaks the rules.

I don’t know enough about this to say it is a good or bad idea.

but the sick in the pit of my stomach part of this is that trump is having all of the special airplanes used in this program destroyed....,.junked and scrapped never to be used again.
So if Biden wanted to stay in the program there are no airplanes available.

this is real stuff. Can’t make it up.

AND NOW.....THE REST OF THE STORY.

I read this article, and if you read far enough you'll fine the equipment used is obsolete, cost prohibitive to maintain and yet another sop to the military-industrial complex and the beauracratic cronies in the swamp of Washington D.C.

For those of you not yet convinced, I would remind you...we have newer better stuff. We call them satellites.
11/25/2020 11:45 AM
I will research this more.

this is a good thread.
11/25/2020 1:50 PM
The Dino report - the place where you get the straight truth no baloney unfiltered unvarnished and substance
because it needs to be said and yours truly says it because the truth does set us free. (PAGE 7 OF THE DINO REPORT)

12/4/2020 10:00 AM
How about that Georgia Surveillance video? Smoking gun found.
12/4/2020 10:12 AM
THE REST OF THE STORY...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.