Georgia Pipe Burst Lie Topic

So on election night they paused counting due to "flooding caused by a burst pipe."

According to documents released today, that story was not true. There are numerous witnesses corroborating that assertion.

So why the lie? I truly believe something shady happened. And that it's going to come to light. Trump will win and the republic will explode. Change my mind
11/26/2020 9:55 AM
#THEKRAKEN!!!!!!
11/26/2020 10:14 AM
Remember Quinton McKracken? He knew. He knew.
11/26/2020 10:18 AM
Update: There is in fact video evidence showing that the pipe burst story was a lie.
11/26/2020 10:22 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/26/2020 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Remember Quinton McKracken? He knew. He knew.
Phil McKracken knew too.
11/26/2020 10:29 AM
They paused counting? How does that change the recount they just finished Jesus Christ stop making so many threads for this bullshit.
11/26/2020 10:34 AM
11/26/2020 10:38 AM

According to photographers at the golf game, President Trump was on the 13th hole and right after teeing off, he let out “a massive, wet, drippy fart sound.”

“It was simultaneously hilarious and disgusting,” said Chris Robbins, the photographer who captured the immediate aftermath. “I wasn’t getting any really good shots throughout the day, but then I heard Trump rip one, really hard and really wet. I look over, and he has literally **** himself. It was made even more hilarious because, like most ******* golfers, he was wearing stupid clothes – white pants!”

Both this story and the image are fake. The original photograph was taken by Reutersphotographer David Moir on 10 July 2012, during the opening of the Trump International Golf Links golf course. Here’s a look at the original image, as well as a cropped closeup showing Trump’s stain-free backside:

11/26/2020 10:50 AM
11/26/2020 10:54 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/26/2020 10:34:00 AM (view original):
They paused counting? How does that change the recount they just finished Jesus Christ stop making so many threads for this bullshit.
You must be dense. If fake ballots were created, ballots that were counted weren't supposed to be (no signature verification!) a recount will change nothing. The lie about a burst pipe is VERY suspicious. In a court of law it would count as circumstantial evidence...not enough to convict but certainly relevant if given in connection to other relevance. Why make this lie, ask people to leave (but for a select few) then resume counting hours later with a plethora of votes for Biden?

Do not underestimate the CIA and watch the film 'Snowden' now streaming on netflix.

UofA, why do you believe everything your media masters tell you? Me, I've always been a punk, I like to question things. Critical thinking is a must. As socrates (Plato) would say : Embrace the dialectic!!! Consider other possibilities. But don't blindly accept them either. Peace and happy turkey day!!
11/26/2020 11:22 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/26/2020 9:55:00 AM (view original):
So on election night they paused counting due to "flooding caused by a burst pipe."

According to documents released today, that story was not true. There are numerous witnesses corroborating that assertion.

So why the lie? I truly believe something shady happened. And that it's going to come to light. Trump will win and the republic will explode. Change my mind
You know what would be great? If all if this was testified in front of court. Until it is, we would appreciate you shutting the **** up. Thanks!
11/26/2020 12:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/26/2020 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/26/2020 9:55:00 AM (view original):

You know what would be great? If all if this was testified in front of court. Until it is, we would appreciate you shutting the **** up. Thanks!
There's a process. Things have been filed, evidence is available. No need to get mad, I'm sorry that it's not looking good for your party. But happy Thanksgiving!
11/26/2020 1:01 PM
I would assume that the process would happen before results are certified. Strange. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
11/26/2020 1:04 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/26/2020 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/26/2020 10:34:00 AM (view original):
You must be dense. If fake ballots were created, ballots that were counted weren't supposed to be (no signature verification!) a recount will change nothing. The lie about a burst pipe is VERY suspicious. In a court of law it would count as circumstantial evidence...not enough to convict but certainly relevant if given in connection to other relevance. Why make this lie, ask people to leave (but for a select few) then resume counting hours later with a plethora of votes for Biden?

Do not underestimate the CIA and watch the film 'Snowden' now streaming on netflix.

UofA, why do you believe everything your media masters tell you? Me, I've always been a punk, I like to question things. Critical thinking is a must. As socrates (Plato) would say : Embrace the dialectic!!! Consider other possibilities. But don't blindly accept them either. Peace and happy turkey day!!
Lol at you asking anyone why they believe everything they’re told
11/26/2020 1:16 PM
Come on Doug. You know people here don't give a crap about the truth.
11/26/2020 3:49 PM
Georgia Pipe Burst Lie Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.