Big Win for Trump in PA Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 8:58:00 PM (view original):
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court DISMISSES WITH PREJUDICE the challenge by Rep. Mike Kelly and others to block certification of the state's election results.

a separate concurrence to the per curium ruling, Pa. Justice David Wecht notes of Rep. Mike Kelly and his co-plaintiffs: "They have failed to allege that even a single mail-in ballot was fraudulently cast or counted." Just like Rudy Giuliani, the judge adds.

Big Win in PA, indeed.
I know. WE just got done talking about it earlier (5:54 PM) this evening in the Right Wing thread.

5 Dems and 2 Republicans. Right down party lines. Now it goes to a higher court.

In addition, you might want to know the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has NO SAY or legal standing in where the Pennsylvania electoral votes go. It's the law.
11/28/2020 9:47 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 9:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 8:58:00 PM (view original):
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court DISMISSES WITH PREJUDICE the challenge by Rep. Mike Kelly and others to block certification of the state's election results.

a separate concurrence to the per curium ruling, Pa. Justice David Wecht notes of Rep. Mike Kelly and his co-plaintiffs: "They have failed to allege that even a single mail-in ballot was fraudulently cast or counted." Just like Rudy Giuliani, the judge adds.

Big Win in PA, indeed.
I know. WE just got done talking about it earlier (5:54 PM) this evening in the Right Wing thread.

5 Dems and 2 Republicans. Right down party lines. Now it goes to a higher court.

In addition, you might want to know the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has NO SAY or legal standing in where the Pennsylvania electoral votes go. It's the law.
God it’s too funny
11/28/2020 10:08 PM
NBC has purchased the rights to develop Trump’s legal teams election strategy into a sitcom. Initial order of 13 episodes.
11/28/2020 11:23 PM
It got cancelled. The focus groups hated the pilot but they are loving it in France and it will be a big hit there. They say it is the best thing since Jerry Lewis.
11/29/2020 1:16 AM

In Another Legal Blow To Trump, Pa. Supreme Court Tosses Suit Challenging Mail-In Ballots

Dominique Mosbergen
·Senior Reporter, HuffPost

Pennsylvania’s highest court dismissed a lawsuit on Saturday from U.S. Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) and other Republicans who’d sought to challenge the legitimacy of the approximately 2.6 million mail-in ballots cast in the state during the November general election.

In a unanimous decision, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court threw out a lower court’s order ? issued by Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough on Wednesday in response to the suit ? that had temporarily halted the certification of remaining contests in the state.

The state Supreme Court said Kelly and the other Republican plaintiffs were much too late in filing their lawsuit, which had argued that Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail statute, signed into law in 2019, was unconstitutional.

Kelly — a vocal ally of President Donald Trump — and the other plaintiffs had sought to either toss out all mail-in ballots from the general election or to invalidate the election results entirely and order the state’s Republican-controlled Legislature to choose Pennsylvania’s presidential electors.

The state Supreme Court, however, scoffed at the idea.

“It is beyond cavil that Petitioners failed to act with due diligence in presenting the instant claim,” the court wrote in its opinion, using a term that means petty or unnecessary.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro (D) celebrated the ruling as “another win for democracy.”

11/29/2020 5:15 AM
It's all part of the process... Giuliani took down the mob AND won 2001 Time Person of the Year. He's the REAL DEAL
11/29/2020 8:17 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 11/29/2020 8:17:00 AM (view original):
It's all part of the process... Giuliani took down the mob AND won 2001 Time Person of the Year. He's the REAL DEAL
I think this guy might actually be trolling the trump people at this point
11/29/2020 9:18 AM
The sheer level of comedy in this statement, intentional or not, is off the charts.
11/29/2020 11:04 AM
I was Time Person of the Year in 2006.
11/29/2020 11:24 AM
I've been Michigan Man of the Year three times.
11/29/2020 11:32 AM
Posted by The Taint on 11/29/2020 11:32:00 AM (view original):
I've been Michigan Man of the Year three times.
Oh that’s a deep cut
11/29/2020 11:39 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/28/2020 11:47:00 AM (view original):
All3 really hasn't learned to stop blindly following guitarguy posts? Really?

All3's brain is completely empty. He needs to be put in a museum and studied.
Those in glass houses....
11/29/2020 12:34 PM
tang's a freakin idiot who follows every tidbit of right-bashing "news" with ZERO regard to how true it is, but wants to comment about somebody else, one of the few times they actual take someone else's post as fact. Of course he even twists that into something it's not even close to, but that's the World he likes to live in. He doesn't want to face reality, so he makes his own. It must be tough being so smart, yet isolated in that storm cellar. Oh well, he's got one more groupy than me, so God bless him.
11/29/2020 1:06 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/29/2020 9:18:00 AM (view original):
I think this guy might actually be trolling the trump people at this point
I don't think so. A friend of mine has been saying the exact same thing, and he actually believes it. Lose all the way up until they get to SCOTUS, who will then miraculously save Trump and give him a second term.
11/29/2020 1:58 PM
I don’t think the scrotus would take up the case and if by some slim chance it does it would never even get to the fraud question and throw out the case on the narrow grounds that the complaint which was never allowed to be amended did not contain allegations of fraud.
11/29/2020 2:23 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Big Win for Trump in PA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.