The Effects of Pitch-Based & In-Game Fatigue Topic

Agreed. This would not be one of the top 100 fixes in my opinion.

The fatigue model in general needs a complete overhaul, but the Kershaw glitch noted above is not the reason for it.
12/8/2020 4:55 AM
It may not be the reason for it, but in higher cap leagues with AAA there really isn't a penalty to keeping Kershaw on ice because there are so many other strong pitchers available. In any normal league with at least average AAA, it wouldn't be that hard to keep someone on ice this way because a stronger owner can stay competitive until the end of the season.

I was never a fan of the 162-game long reliever strategy because there was no way that any RL pitcher could ever pitch virtually every game with little or no fatigue. They eventually fixed that flaw. My point is that they've already fixed similar issues in the past and that it shouldn't be that hard to fix this one.
12/8/2020 11:12 AM
I think the difference is this issue is really only possible in extremely high cap leagues. Anything with a cap under $140-160 and this likely can’t be used to benefit the owner.

It seems to be more of a “this can’t happen in real life so it shouldn’t happen here”, but I think everyone plays this game for different reasons. Mitch Trubisky is never gonna put up a 8TD, 500yd game, but my Madden 20 Mitch did and I’m perfectly fine with it.
12/8/2020 11:57 AM
Oranges and robots.
12/8/2020 2:36 PM
bump for richard
2/24/2021 4:55 PM
◂ Prev 123
The Effects of Pitch-Based & In-Game Fatigue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.