Where is Joe Biden? Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 11/30/2020 7:42:00 AM (view original):
And they'll have 75 Million + excuses why it's OK to vote for someone they KNOW to be unfit!
This Country is headed for almost certain destruction unless we citizens wake up and decide to become ACTIVE participants in democracy.
We must actually KNOW something about the issues, KNOW something about the individual characteristics and value priorities of the candidates-----HOW they go about arriving at difficult decisions. STOP voting on the basis of Party affiliation. Ignorance (and ignorant VOTING) is killing our freedom and our Country.
What changes would you make to achieve your one party rule.
11/30/2020 9:47 AM
Who said ANYTHING about 1 party rule?? Are you daft?? Oh, sorry. I forget who I'm responding too at times..........

Most of our Founding White Men (what we call the Founding Fathers) were dead set against ANY "Parties".
Parties came along later.

Ignorance. It's destroying us.
Did you know that our children rank (somewhere) in the 30's on some Global ranking for Math proficiency?
Did you know that OUR Nation ranks 18th (Globally) on our Reading proficiency of our kids?
Did you know that OUR NATION has 30 - 50 times MORE deaths per 1 Million residents from Covid - 19 than almost ANY developed Nation?
(80 times more deaths than South Korea for example!)

The FACT is, WE, Our Nation, OUR democracy, OUR Government has been failing at the BASIC Duties of Government for Decades, LONG Before Trump became POTUS.
He is/was just a symbol of our National sickness/disgrace.
Our myopia is nearly complete.
We still (even in a time of Pandemic outbreak) line up at Malls, and Corporate Big Box stores to BUY the Latest unnecessary Plastic object!!
We STILL have our heads up our Collective *****!!
Our priorities are the WORST on the developed earth.
We have absolutely NO CONCEPT of what is truly important to life and peace and sanity on this Globe.
The 1st Holiday is over. A bigger one is near (Two actually!).
hug your kids. Rub noses with your significant other or whatever it is you do!
Say a prayer to your deity of choice for the future.
STOP being selfish and stupid!
I include myself in this directive.
I MUST try and do better!
Be a good citizen my fellow Americans (and the Canucks around here)......... Best wishes for 2021 to all of us. That means you, too. Doug!
11/30/2020 10:12 AM
what he said ^^^^^
11/30/2020 6:27 PM
◂ Prev 12
Where is Joe Biden? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.