we can't make it here Topic

You mean you'll go back to ignoring the facts you don't like, (such as me saying all loopholes should be eliminated in the other thread) and trying to play semantics with those ypu think you can? Yeah, heard it before - several times.
12/2/2020 7:11 PM
No, I mean I will go back to ignoring the idiotic stuff you post. Yes, I did miss the part of your post about closing all the loopholes. My bad. I can admit when I made a mistake.
12/2/2020 11:15 PM (edited)
You've NEVER ignored me. Keep kidding yourself though, if it's what you need.

It is nice to see you finally did admit you're wrong. Thank you. Doesn't that feel better than trying to semanticise your way out of things?

Just please block me, so you won't be tempted to reply any more of your condescending BS.
12/3/2020 11:08 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/3/2020 11:08:00 AM (view original):
You've NEVER ignored me. Keep kidding yourself though, if it's what you need.

It is nice to see you finally did admit you're wrong. Thank you. Doesn't that feel better than trying to semanticise your way out of things?

Just please block me, so you won't be tempted to reply any more of your condescending BS.
why would I respond to myself?? I'm beginning to think I've been wrong when I've defended you in the past. I'm always responding to people who have called you stupid saying I don't think you are stupid. Maybe I have been wrong all along.
I've admitted I am wrong many times.
As far as never ignoring you, I haven't responded to any of your dumbass posts in weeks until this thread. I only responded here because you responded to my post of song lyrics claiming lyrics were wrong (by the way, they are not wrong. Minimum wage ranges from $5.15/hour in Georgia and Wyoming up to $15/hour in Washington DC. The song lyrics say $5.15 hours which is true in some places). My post was not addressed to you and did not mention you or anything you posted at all. You just responded because you like to argue...even when you are wrong.
12/3/2020 11:41 AM
WTH said anything about you responding to yourself? Reading what you wish was posted instead of what was actually posted, yet again?

As far as your responses, like I said, tell yourself whatever you need to. The Truth is evident for anyone who cares to look it up. You're doing great at keeping your word this time too. Is this the 3rd or 4th time you're supposedly stopping?

I was wrong about the $5.15. I was admittedly unaware that States could have a minimum wage lower than the Federal one. That doesn't change why I asked when the song was from. The point is still that the problems have existed for decades, and are NOT the fault of one man.

Pot calling the kettle black again is hilarious. It's like the time you tried to call me holier-than-thou, after I'd called you the same thing some half-a-dozen times.
12/3/2020 12:21 PM
first, you said, and I quote" Just please block me, so you won't be tempted to reply any more of your condescending BS. " Certainly looks like you said I won't be tempted to respond to myself, but I have a brain so I might have read it differently from you.
Second, I said I was going to try to not respond to your inane crap anymore. I have tried. But when you respond directly to me, the odds are I will respond back. I have never said I was stopping, just that I was going to try to. You make it difficult by posting your usual idiocy.
Third, nice that you admit you were wrong. You didn't ask when the song was from until after you said I was wrong about the $5.15 an hour and I pointed out I didn't write it. Where did I say the problem was the fault of anyone, let alone one man? I just posted some song lyrics. Didn't blame anyone.

Fourth, go **** yourself.
12/3/2020 1:48 PM
You're getting nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake. So glad you're finally showing your true self with the juvenille language, irrational replies, and easy-for-all-to-see lies. Sure am glad you stopped responding though.
12/3/2020 2:56 PM
You two should hook up for Christmas, get a room, and work out this bromance you got going on.
It's getting kinda......... well, icky.
12/3/2020 3:14 PM
Funny I was going to post the same exact thing.
12/3/2020 3:16 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/3/2020 2:56:00 PM (view original):
You're getting nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake. So glad you're finally showing your true self with the juvenille language, irrational replies, and easy-for-all-to-see lies. Sure am glad you stopped responding though.
you mean like all the things you do?
12/3/2020 3:55 PM
“The point is still that the problems have existed for decades, and are NOT the fault of one man.”

hit dog hollers
12/3/2020 4:28 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/3/2020 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/3/2020 2:56:00 PM (view original):
you mean like all the things you do?
I can't wait to read your next laughable attempt.

I actually do understand why calling-out your twists, half-truths and lies is nutty though. It hurts your tremendous ego.
12/3/2020 5:15 PM
you believe whatever you want to believe. I could give a **** what you think, if you do in fact, actually ever think.
12/3/2020 6:49 PM
This is all3’s weirdest freak out

It was just song lyrics you old goober
12/3/2020 6:50 PM
Hey us REAL goobers resent that!
12/3/2020 6:51 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
we can't make it here Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.