we can't make it here Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 12/3/2020 6:50:00 PM (view original):
This is all3’s weirdest freak out

It was just song lyrics you old goober
Yep. If he hadn't responded to the song lyrics telling me they were wrong (which they weren't) I would not have responded to him at all.
12/3/2020 7:01 PM
Or the half dozen times after you said you weren't responding any more?
Your word is obviously worth nothing to you, so that's what it should be worth to everyone else.
Again, I admitted my mistake, but you linger and twist and lie about it.
You admitted your mistake and I let it go.
Guess that shows just one more difference between us. I sure know which guy I'd rather be. (Hint: The one who's word you can believe, and who is willing to move-on when someone admits they're wrong.)
12/4/2020 11:20 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/3/2020 6:49:00 PM (view original):
you believe whatever you want to believe. I could give a **** what you think, if you do in fact, actually ever think.
Just more proof of your lying. If you didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't rely to my every post like some little lap dog.

Nice too see more rsp-like juvenile language. It shows how frustrated and angry you are. Tough. Get over it, and yourself, you lying, condescending egomaniac.
12/4/2020 11:25 AM
Okay, whatever you say, dude.
12/4/2020 11:36 AM
◂ Prev 123
we can't make it here Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.