TTATO Podcast - Thursday 12/3 @ 9pm ET Topic

Hey everyone, I have been trying to get to know you all through support tickets, the forums, meetings, emails, site mails, and just about everything else but I wanted to say that one of our long time players, majique hosts a podcast/stream every two weeks and both Chris Cobb, our new Director of Development and myself, the new Product Manager on staff will be guests this week.

Although traditionally a Gridiron Dynasty podcast we'd love to have any and all of the WhatIfSports family come and ask questions and get to us a little better. Feel free to pick our brains, ask questions, or just enjoy the show.

You can enter the show tomorrow through this link:
ENTER BROADCAST STUDIO (starting on 12/3) - remember it starts at 9pm ET.

If you miss the live show majique posts all his shows on his Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChfBbU6nJAy9VZbKdY9yGaw

Thanks again!

Adam

Edit: Updated Link
12/3/2020 8:59 AM (edited)
TTATO Podcast - Thursday 12/3 @ 9pm ET Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.