What happens when the season is over? Topic

I am waiting (which seems like forever) for my next season to start. I am curious what happens to my existing players? I get it that seniors will be gone but what about the guys that I drafted last year and the ones who were here already? Do their attributes go up much if any or does it depend on their work ethic? For the future when I am recruiting is there anything in particular (ie gpa) that will increase my chances of my players improving lots in the "offseason"?
12/3/2020 3:35 PM
they do not gain any points in the off-season. Only when exhibition games start during recruiting until your last game for the season.
12/3/2020 5:24 PM
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 12/3/2020 5:24:00 PM (view original):
they do not gain any points in the off-season. Only when exhibition games start during recruiting until your last game for the season.
thank you
12/3/2020 5:39 PM
Read 2 threads pinned to top of GD forum:Guide to the game , and Fantastic Advice . You will learn more in those threads than in most other ways.
12/3/2020 6:04 PM
Posted by mojolad on 12/3/2020 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Read 2 threads pinned to top of GD forum:Guide to the game , and Fantastic Advice . You will learn more in those threads than in most other ways.
That sounds like good advice but most of those threads are convoluted and out dated.
A new thread just with info on the current version of WIS and in some kind of order is one thing that I would like to see the new people at WIS develop.
12/3/2020 8:08 PM
Some players do improve in the off season.
12/4/2020 12:35 AM
What happens when the season is over? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.