Trump's legal beagles Topic

Sidney Powell's Michigan 'Kraken' Suit Slammed by Federal Judge

0-9 in Michigan

1-42 in America

Rudy Ghouliani is a victim of the Orange Super Spreader
12/7/2020 10:39 AM
You can't waller in the muck and be anybody's "victim".

Rudy is a human form of grub.
Ugly and pus filled.
12/7/2020 10:57 AM

President Donald Trump's campaign was handed a unanimous defeat Friday at the Michigan Supreme Court, which declined to hear an appeal about how absentee ballots were handled in Detroit as well as other issues.

The court steered it aside with a two-sentence order, the latest in a string of unsuccessful cases challenging how the Nov. 3 election was handled.

Joe Biden’s 154,000-vote victory in Michigan was certified by the Board of State Canvassers on Nov. 23.

The president's campaign claimed the Republican Party wasn't allowed to get an appropriate number of observers inside a Detroit convention center where absentee ballots were counted. The campaign also wanted access to video of ballot drop boxes. A judge and the Michigan appeals court ruled against Trump.

12/11/2020 5:02 PM
The order was printed on toilet paper.
12/11/2020 5:05 PM
"We’re not finished,” Giuliani concluded. "Believe me.” Rudy Tooty and his crack team of legal imbeciles remind me of the kids who keep on going back to Camp Crystal Lake in the Friday the 13th Franchise.
12/11/2020 10:28 PM
Jenna Ellis: "We had to lose at the Supreme Court so we could appeal to the Super Secret Supreme Supremist Court. We are pleased with this result."
12/11/2020 10:28 PM
It is on to the super bowl.
where is Howard dean when you need him.
12/11/2020 11:28 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 12/11/2020 10:28:00 PM (view original):
"We’re not finished,” Giuliani concluded. "Believe me.” Rudy Tooty and his crack team of legal imbeciles remind me of the kids who keep on going back to Camp Crystal Lake in the Friday the 13th Franchise.
Rudy tooty - you stole my thunder.
goid one.
12/11/2020 11:29 PM
Now why resort to insulting those poor kids like that? :)
12/12/2020 2:32 AM
Jenna Ellis: "We had to lose at the Supreme Court so we could appeal to the Super Secret Supreme Supremist Court. We are pleased with this result."
Sidney Powell...

”The Galactic Federation already has an amicus brief on their holopads. This is not over.”
12/12/2020 2:35 AM
Trump to advisers: “who is Mr. Standing? He keeps blocking my lawsuits. I want him fired now.”
12/12/2020 3:51 AM

Trump Rants About Getting 'Screwed' By Supreme Court In Twitter Meltdown

12/12/2020 12:17 PM
SCOTT BAUER

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A narrowly divided Wisconsin Supreme Court on Monday rejected President Donald Trump’s lawsuit attempting to overturn his loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the battleground state, ending Trump's legal challenges in state court about an hour before the Electoral College was to meet to cast the state's 10 votes for Biden.

In the 4-3 ruling, the court's three liberal justices were joined by conservative swing Justice Brian Hagedorn who said three of Trump's four claims were filed too late and the other was without merit.

12/14/2020 12:54 PM
The conservative justices in Wisconsin are dangerously partisan.
12/14/2020 12:58 PM

A push by Republicans in Georgia to scrap absentee drop boxes currently being used in early voting in the state's twin Senate runoff elections was shot down on Thursday.

A federal judge in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia, which is situated in Augusta, dismissed the case brought by the 12th Congressional District Republican Committee. The judge said that the plaintiffs had no standing and that courts shouldn’t change election rules so close to an election.

SURGE IN EARLY VOTING IN GEORGIA'S SENATE RUNOFF ELECTIONS

The two Senate runoff elections, which will be held on Jan. 5, will determine if the Republicans keep their majority in the Senate, or if the Democrats narrowly control both houses of Congress as well as the White House.

Early absentee voting has been underway for a couple of weeks in Georgia in the two contests, and early in-person voting at polling stations kicked off on Monday. More than 900,000 people have already voted in the twin elections, according to the latest data from the state, with 427,000 of those votes being cast by absentee ballots.

The dismissed suit contended that procedures used to process absentee ballots during last month’s general election – such as signature matching and ballot drop boxes – could allow for massive fraud in the runoff contests.

The suit also asked that local election officials be prohibited from opening ballot envelopes before Election Day. And it also aimed to invalidate guidance from the Secretary of State’s Office on the proper way officials needed to verify signatures on absentee ballots.

12/17/2020 1:49 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
Trump's legal beagles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.