Reminders box under recruiting Topic

I have noticed this box that has a reminder saying when recruiting ends and then shows a list of positions with a number beside it like : QB1 WR 2 etc. It is safe to assume this is the recommended players to try and sign?
12/16/2020 1:06 AM
Probably from the last coach. You can write any notes you want for yourself there and save them.
For ex , I have jumped in and out of new teams so often and I usually carry multi teams. So when I first pick up a team I put down the Off and Def formations that have been practiced so I know what formations I have to recruit for. Looks like this: Pro and Nickel . (this is what mine might look like but like I said you can put down anything you want to there.
12/16/2020 2:51 AM
Thank you
12/16/2020 3:34 AM
Yup. Happy to help
12/16/2020 2:02 PM
Is there a way to determine if you are ahead in a recruiting battle
1/14/2021 1:01 AM
Posted by bendergdb on 1/14/2021 1:01:00 AM (view original):
Is there a way to determine if you are ahead in a recruiting battle
The three pinned topics at the top of this forum each discuss the details of recruiting. I know there have been several discussions on TTATO about what the recruit reply messages mean but I don't have a list. Maybe someone else has a list or can provide a link.
1/14/2021 2:38 AM
Just took over a longtime SIM team in Leahy and the previous coach's notes were still in the reminders box...at least 32 WIS seasons later!
1/14/2021 12:21 PM
Reminders box under recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.