Use of Redlining/Report Function Topic

Hi everyone, I don't know if we have all met but I am the new Product Manager at WhatIfSports this is my introduction post:
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=524141

I am trying to get up to speed but, I have a GIGANTIC backlog of redline request, I am talking 1,000s because the tool is being misused. I am going to ask you very nicely to reserve the report function for reporting offensive posts that need site attention.

It is not a tool for trolling, deleting posts, etc. The only person you will be bothering is me, because I will have to go through and approve or deny every post. Because this has not been enforced consistently in the past, I am not going to punish any right now who has done it or is doing it, I am just asking to please stop.

Thanks,

Adam
12/19/2020 12:45 PM
Use of Redlining/Report Function Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.