Insurrection Topic

I took a break for the holidays. Hey yall, I'm back.

In other news, HOLY ****

Trump supporters have stormed the capital, which is on lockdown.

But it's BLM and "antifa" that are dangers to democracy.

Anyone still supporting Trump no longer supports America or democracy.
1/6/2021 2:41 PM
The task of mass lobotomization has to at least be considered.
1/6/2021 2:45 PM
Amen to that. What is happening in DC today is nothing less than treason - at the direct behest of Trump. I don't care that this SOB is gonna be gone from the scene in two weeks (Jan 20 can't come soon enough). He should be impeached again, immediately. And then tried for treason. There is no such thing as a patriotic Trump supporter. You can't be both pro-Trump and pro-America.
1/6/2021 2:47 PM
Those must be Democrats committing the violence, right allMOUTH? Right dummy?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
1/6/2021 2:47 PM
Are they mostly peaceful protests?
1/6/2021 2:48 PM
Posted by contrarian23 on 1/6/2021 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Amen to that. What is happening in DC today is nothing less than treason - at the direct behest of Trump. I don't care that this SOB is gonna be gone from the scene in two weeks (Jan 20 can't come soon enough). He should be impeached again, immediately. And then tried for treason. There is no such thing as a patriotic Trump supporter. You can't be both pro-Trump and pro-America.
You are exactly right. I share your horror and disgust and anger.

imo almost half the people in this country have a screw loose.
thsts why I say and I believe that this is a dumb country and it’s the white people who think they are so superior that are inferior.
1/6/2021 3:06 PM (edited)
Have they stormed the downtown police precinct yet?
1/6/2021 3:06 PM
When the BLM protests were happening, businesses boarded their doors. This was taken as evidence that BLM was a violent, criminal organization.

RIGHT NOW, the capital is being evacuated. Guns have been drawn. There is brawling between police and terrorists inside Congress. Confederate flags are flying.
1/6/2021 3:06 PM
Dog how is it you are not down there with your pack.
1/6/2021 3:07 PM
It is impossible to overstate how big a deal this is and how dangerous Trump is to America itself.

This is also a perfect example of white privilege, btw. BLM protesters get tear gas and rubber bullets for just standing around. Trump supporters are allowed to walk into the capital.
1/6/2021 3:08 PM
We should look to Seattle for the answer. I suggest a police-free "autonomous zone."
1/6/2021 3:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/6/2021 3:06:00 PM (view original):
When the BLM protests were happening, businesses boarded their doors. This was taken as evidence that BLM was a violent, criminal organization.

RIGHT NOW, the capital is being evacuated. Guns have been drawn. There is brawling between police and terrorists inside Congress. Confederate flags are flying.
We are all against violence and vandals but when that happens after anger boiling over from very righteous causes is very different from the same happening because of baseless irrational bullshit conspiracy crap.
no equivalency. Not even close.
1/6/2021 3:11 PM
Someone just got shot.
1/6/2021 3:14 PM
Will Trump call in Federal troops OR will the Mayor refuse assistance from Trump?
1/6/2021 3:15 PM
What we're seeing today is EXACTLY what Trump-ism has always been about, make no mistake. Hatred of America. Hatred of democracy.
1/6/2021 3:18 PM
1|2|3...19 Next ▸
Insurrection Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.