Same person, multiple user ID's in same world Topic

Posted by mojolad on 1/11/2021 8:46:00 PM (view original):
Regardless of the rules allowing it under certain conditions I can't help feel it is just wrong .
Yep
1/11/2021 10:10 PM
It's cheating. I appreciate everyone is being so cordial in dancing around and making it sound like there's honest reasons for having more than one ID/team in a world, especially in the same division, but come on. There's 11 worlds out there to have multiple teams. Only reason to have multiple in same division is to gain some sort of advantage. I need all the help I can get in playing this game, but I'd never go that route.

Hopefully the ticket gets some sort of answers resolved and action taken to make it stop.
1/14/2021 2:21 PM
I don't care how you slice, having multiple IDs at the same level is cheating. I know this because a long time ago I had multiple IDs in Rockne D1A and I could see all the different ways I could use it to my advantage.

There are 2 or 3 coaches doing it in Rockne D1A right now and I got into a ugly feud with one of them.

1/15/2021 4:58 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
We need to start outing peeps. I need some drama in the chats ;)
1/15/2021 7:31 PM
I for 1 am glad some one is giving you the business, I mean your f***ing unbeatable!!!! Do tell who this is?
1/16/2021 1:04 PM
Yah, but Bigpoppa gets his wins the old fashioned way. He earns them. When you don't like a team winning so often you know what the solution is - start beating him. I know he's a friggin Juggernaut. But I like the challenge when I get the chance :)
1/17/2021 3:08 PM
bigpoppa, has there been an update on this situation with customer service? If not, I would say give us some info so the rest of us can keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary so that we can keep more sets of eyes on the person of interest.
1/17/2021 5:23 PM
Posted by cman2k on 1/15/2021 7:31:00 PM (view original):
We need to start outing peeps. I need some drama in the chats ;)
1/17/2021 11:19 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bagchucker on 1/17/2021 11:54:00 PM (view original):
the worst characteristic of the GD coach

he wanna keep it private

he don wanna give up his secrets

he will help if you sitemail on the down low

or make a donation
Hell, I'll take your donations and still won't be of any help. But that's more because I suck at the game, than anything else.
1/18/2021 1:50 PM
Posted by jhunterz on 1/17/2021 5:23:00 PM (view original):
bigpoppa, has there been an update on this situation with customer service? If not, I would say give us some info so the rest of us can keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary so that we can keep more sets of eyes on the person of interest.
Yes, Adam said they looked into it and “handled it appropriately”. I don’t know if he is ok with me quoting his message directly or not.

He referenced that he couldn’t disclose anymore info due to it potentially opening up the company to litigation. I don’t know what that means and if there was anything done with the user or not.

The previous owners apparently gave me info they shouldn’t have...which did prove the two accounts were on the same name and credit card. But that wasn’t enough evidence to “prove they were cheating” apparently. Despite the double team by those same accounts.

I know those two accounts cheat or have cheated at least. My question this time was whether there was a 3rd ID involved in the same credit cards/person. I did not
receive a yes or no. So....? I don’t know...I’m rapidly losing interest in the game so I barely give a damn anymore.

Adam—let me know if you’re fine with relaying your message. I haven’t named any specific accounts...so I imagine it would be fine but?
1/18/2021 9:59 PM
They weren’t the same person, I understand your concern, but this is part of the reason I don’t like doing this in public. I appreciate you asking though.
1/19/2021 2:32 AM
Posted by adlorenz on 1/19/2021 2:32:00 AM (view original):
They weren’t the same person, I understand your concern, but this is part of the reason I don’t like doing this in public. I appreciate you asking though.
Ok, that sounds good. I am satisfied and think Adam handled this well.

For those wondering, there wasn't ever anything egregious that was going on, it was more of some odd recruiting strategies by a coach. That naturally happens periodically throughout the game. And most of the time it is harmless. Given that it's in the same world as the previous issue I had (and that coach is still around), it was worth checking on this time. I haven't had any issues with catching someone cheating in probably over a year...which is nice.

Thanks Adam for a quick reply!
1/19/2021 9:27 AM
I understand the want to publicly out the cheaters, but I think what it does it build a lot of distrust in the community. Much like in other video games where you report a cheater you typically don't get feedback on the report. I am not trying to keep you all in the dark, but if you report it to me I take it very seriously. If you see the account disappear or move, odds are you got him. If nothing happens more than likely it wasn't the same person.

bigpoppa85 you are awesome in the situation and appreciate your report and nothing malicious will happen to the reporter. We simply don't have the man power like other games to proactively hunt these accounts down so we rely on your all to help. I am very grateful for that.
1/19/2021 3:16 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Same person, multiple user ID's in same world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.