Patch Notes - January 14th, 2021 Topic

Nice work, love the Waive Claim order on HBD, thanks for working on this.
1/14/2021 7:48 PM
Posted by Avalanche313 on 1/14/2021 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Also probably wrong spot, but will keep asking...any chance there’s a dynasty hockey game similar to HBD? Think it would bring in a decent amount of $, just a thought
Dynasty Hockey would be awesome.
1/14/2021 8:11 PM
Love the fixes for HD. I bet over the course of playing 578 seasons that I have lost close to a day of my life selecting Home Visits one by one Haha! Also love the dropdown to 150 on the draft board. That helps a lot. I am going to assume that if it is not on that board, there is probably no chance a player leaves. Is that a safe assumption?
1/14/2021 8:26 PM
This is awesome to see! Keep up the good work guys!
1/14/2021 8:29 PM
Posted by copernicus on 1/14/2021 4:06:00 PM (view original):
meanwhile according to Whatif there are 4 different James Harden seasons where he was a better defender than Bill Russell (in all but one of his seasons) and fixing Russell's D ratings (which are largely based on made up #s generated by WIS anyway) would only take about 3 minutes (something we've only been asking for most of this century - literally)

imagine the goodwill that could be created by that bare minimum of effort
These guys have been around for a couple months. Seems like quite a bit they just did.
1/14/2021 8:47 PM
And if this is an appropriate venue, Seattle has two new professional sports facilities for baseball and football. Respectively, T-Mobile and Century Link.

PS: Make that a threesome with the addition of the Seattle Kraken hockey team.
1/14/2021 9:01 PM (edited)
This is for gridiron dynasty, I would like to see who I offered an accepted a start an % of playing time, like I can see who has been offered a scholarship on my recruiting summery board(hate having to check how I offered what) . plus maybe after they signed an on another team I would like to see new recruits potential! why should that be a secret?
1/14/2021 11:32 PM
Can we fix the injury issue with Hardball Dynasty? My players never fully heal anymore. Medical should have to do with how long it takes to heal, not having to have 20 or your players don't get anything back overall.
1/14/2021 11:59 PM
Posted by Mattrapier on 1/14/2021 8:47:00 PM (view original):
meanwhile according to Whatif there are 4 different James Harden seasons where he was a better defender than Bill Russell (in all but one of his seasons) and fixing Russell's D ratings (which are largely based on made up #s generated by WIS anyway) would only take about 3 minutes (something we've only been asking for most of this century - literally)

These guys have been around for a couple months. Seems like quite a bit they just did.
I think his point was that for Basketball players, the list of improvements was as follows: more ads.

However, Adam reached out to our basketball community following this and we’re done complaining now. Seems like a good guy who wants to keep users happy, we were just grumpy at first when we saw we were excluded initially.
1/15/2021 8:33 AM
Posted by dBKC on 1/15/2021 8:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Mattrapier on 1/14/2021 8:47:00 PM (view original):

I think his point was that for Basketball players, the list of improvements was as follows: more ads.

However, Adam reached out to our basketball community following this and we’re done complaining now. Seems like a good guy who wants to keep users happy, we were just grumpy at first when we saw we were excluded initially.
add: 'after having been ignored for over a decade' but yes there is hope
1/15/2021 2:47 PM
Well I mean they took over like a month ago so I’m not going to fault them for anything prior to that
1/15/2021 3:00 PM
great job! 2021 started off with a bang!
1/15/2021 4:16 PM
Posted by adlorenz on 1/14/2021 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Thanks I just fixed it
Awesome. I also hope you will work on the overly zealous susp of NHL players.. Sent a grumpy ticket about this a couple days back.

Anything you do shows that you are at least making an effort to make this site better.

Also, and very important:
They changed the search engine in sim hockey, and everyone hates that you click on players beginning with the letter B (for example) and you get EVERY damned player who has that letter ANYWHERE in his name. I think it might be an easy fix to just restore the search engine to it's previous program
1/15/2021 4:38 PM
I almost didn't understand how to process this thread.

"Updates? Naw, you're not going to catch me slippin', Satan."

But nope...updates. WIS updates. Sweet, sweet baby Jesus, WIS updates!
1/16/2021 11:21 AM
One more time:

They changed the search engine in sim hockey, and everyone hates that you click on players beginning with the letter B (for example) and you get EVERY player who has that letter ANYWHERE in his name.

I think it might be an easy fix to just restore the search engine to it's previous program

(Yes I am going to nag you)
1/16/2021 4:52 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Patch Notes - January 14th, 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.