NO AWARDS FRANCHISE VERSION FULL !! Topic

Exactly 0soup4u. Welcome. It was a stand--up thing you did before letting him have the Tigers, and now that he isn't able to this time, we are happy to have you here.

We need just one more owner. I may put together a Red team just to fill the league and not keep us waiting.

But it would be better if one more owner signed up. JUST ONE MORE OWNER AND WE ARE FULL ! LOOK AT THE GREAT FRANCHISES STILL AVAILABLE:

FRANCHISES NOT YET CLAIMED:

Seattle Mariners
Washington Senators 2.0/Texas Rangers
Tampa (Bay) Rays
Pittsburgh Pirates

Florida/MIami Marlins
Arizona Diamondbacks
2/9/2021 5:09 PM (edited)
I'll join...will let you know which team asap.
2/9/2021 9:05 AM
Reds please
2/9/2021 9:44 AM (edited)
WE STILL NEED ONE MORE. OUR ST. LOUIS BROWNS/BALTIMORE ORIOLES OWNER UNFORTUNATELY HAS HAD TO DROP OUT.

St. Louis Browns/Baltimore Orioles
Seattle Mariners
Tampa (Bay) Rays
Pittsburgh Pirates

Florida/MIami Marlins
Arizona Diamondbacks
2/10/2021 9:51 AM
I know you can use HOF'ers but , I am not certain does this mean the player cannot have ever won an MVP as well ? If that is so, I would assume no Dave Parker if I went with Bucs.
2/11/2021 1:33 PM
No, you CANNOT USE Hall of Famers. All Hall of Famers are banned in this league. But I think that is just a typo and you meant to say you can't use HOFers.
If you look under the awards button on the player profile, HOF is listed under awards.

Players that are NOT HOF members but did win the MVP, Cy Young, Rookie of the Year, Gold Glove, Reliever of the Year or were on the All-Star team some seasons ARE eligible in the seasons that they did not win any awards.

Just set the Draft Center drop down menu for "awards" to No Awards for each search of a player, and you will not have any problems.

The only three players that are not easily excluded by that simple move are Ted Simmons, Derek Jeter and Larry Walker, because they ARE HOFers but the WIS database won't include them until the currently postponed due to Covid initiation ceremony (or whatever its called). But they are also out.

Any player other than those three that shows up if you do a search for "No Awards" will be fine. Dave Parker was not MVP every season nor even an All-Star every year. So he should have seasons where he is eligible. Even Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens have years when they are eligible, Pete Rose too. Other seasons, when they were All Stars, or winners of other awards, they are excluded. The search engine takes care of it when set on "No Awards".
2/11/2021 3:59 PM
We need one more owner to fill.

St. Louis Browns/Baltimore Orioles
Seattle Mariners
Tampa (Bay) Rays

Florida/MIami Marlins
Arizona Diamondbacks
2/15/2021 6:46 AM (edited)
Want get into a league starting immediately...???? Are all your current teams running out of the money and you need a fresh start?...Here’s your chance...One team away from starting...See above post to select your team...Different exciting parameters...”Roll or be rolled”
2/12/2021 6:20 PM
I will take Pittsburgh my homey
2/14/2021 9:54 AM
We are Full !!
2/14/2021 1:05 PM
i miss getting in here i know Crazy is here and has the red sox
wow i wonder what kind team he has i will have to watch
if i can
2/14/2021 6:36 PM
gees51, we will do this again soon. Don't worry. I will try to remember to let you know. Maybe we can vary it somehow so there is room for more teams or more than one version of a franchise, different eras maybe. So there would be room for more owners.
2/15/2021 6:42 AM
◂ Prev 1234
NO AWARDS FRANCHISE VERSION FULL !! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.