LATEST VICTIM OF CANCEL CULTURE Topic

Noted ultrarighty Marilyn Manson, dropped by his label.
2/1/2021 9:54 PM
She(he) slept with both Trump moron sons, Beavis and Butthead
2/2/2021 1:49 AM
Lou Dobbs = cancelled.
2/5/2021 9:05 PM
lies get you fired

in joe biden's world

that seems pretty reasonable to me

but i'm just a guy
2/5/2021 9:47 PM
Morgan Wallen = cancelled.
2/5/2021 10:13 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/5/2021 9:47:00 PM (view original):
lies get you fired

in joe biden's world

that seems pretty reasonable to me

but i'm just a guy
Almost 3 billion in lawsuits might have spoken loudly as well.
2/5/2021 10:21 PM
Bank of America
2/6/2021 12:54 AM
When you get your company sued for 2b it doesn’t work out well, who coulda guessed?
2/6/2021 12:59 AM

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's election conspiracy documentary starts with an epic disclaimer from OAN

2/6/2021 1:29 AM
I watched the whole movie from former CRACKHEAD turned Pillow Shill Mike Lindell. HILARIOUS would be an understatement. I feel like I should bill him for 2 hours of my life. As a lifelong resident of the Detroit area the absolute best part was that he spent nearly an HOUR of the entire thing on Michigan, using data that had been COMPLETELY DEBUNKED by a HAND RECOUNT and FULL AUDIT. They did a ****** power point on data that was a WIDELY REPORTED human error that was corrected within 48 hours, using data that was NON-EXISTENT once the human error was corrected and claiming that it "proved Dominion switched votes." It was SO ridiculous you'd have thought it was a post by allMOUTH here on the WIS boards. He even paraded glorified cleaning lady Melissa Carone (aka: The Downriver Whore) on to repeat her stupidity, which she did with all the gusto of a drunken bar skank crying out for the band to "play some Skynyrd man." It certainly was "Explosive" in the sense that it has immediately "Exploded" in Lindell's face like the stitching in one of his ****** pillows. Reports are that Lindell has gone into hiding from fear of the vast amounts of death threats and attacks by intelligent people across the world who are tired of these Q spouting, Trump fellating IDIOTS and are dead set on making them get DISAPPEARED into OBLIVION. Lindell is NOTHING but a dangerous former CRACKHEAD who put his full mental damage on display for all. These people need to be DISPOSED of like the GARBAGE that they are.
2/6/2021 8:30 AM
2/6/2021 9:02 AM
skynyrd rocks

you kids today you got no respect

2/6/2021 9:08 AM
Posted by DougOut on 2/6/2021 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Actual footage of Melissa Carone at work CLEANING THE GLASS ON MACHINES. :)
2/6/2021 10:09 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/6/2021 9:08:00 AM (view original):
skynyrd rocks

you kids today you got no respect

I’m NOT saying Skynyd doesn’t rock. I’ve seen them live like a dozen times and I can very much assure you that they were ALWAYS an exceptional live band. But when you’re playing 3 sets of modern hard rock (Disturbed/Godsmack/Metallica/System of a Down/etc.) and some drunkie skank (such as Carone) keeps shouting for Skynyrd it gets real old real fast. We did do a massively rocked up version of “Can’t You See” by The Marshall Tucker Band that would usually soothe and satisfy most of the southern rock bimbos though. Ya gotta pick you battles and all.
2/6/2021 10:17 AM
God bless Toy Caldwell, and may He rest in Peace!
2/6/2021 11:38 AM
123 Next ▸
LATEST VICTIM OF CANCEL CULTURE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.