Ding Dong, The Witch is DEAD! Topic

Fyi lostnfound, Rush Limbaugh celebrated the deaths of those with AIDS. Guess he's going to hell too lmao
2/17/2021 10:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2021 10:15:00 PM (view original):
Fyi lostnfound, Rush Limbaugh celebrated the deaths of those with AIDS. Guess he's going to hell too lmao
Show me the clip.. SHOW me.. and even if he did.. I doubt very much he wished death on them.
2/17/2021 10:42 PM
He even admitted to it being over the top and apologized for it.
2/17/2021 11:35 PM
I'm not sure any audio clips exist but here's a news article from 1990:

He's also had a history of homophobia
2/17/2021 11:45 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/17/2021 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 2/17/2021 1:05:00 PM (view original):
So long Limpbawl. Enjoy Hell Scumbag.
What makes you think you will not also end up in Hell?? Do tell
Because I’m not one of the most vile and disgusting LIARS in the history of LIES. I also don’t believe in your religious construct designed to instill fear and to control, but if there is one, and since YOU and HE believe(d) in it...I figured I’d cover my bases with you zealot types and wish him on his way. You saying the dead, bloated, oxyheaded, eternal pig **** swimming Limpbawl told the “truth” is as hilariously distorted as your perception of reality. He was a complete scumbag and the World is better off with him dead.

End of lesson.
2/18/2021 12:46 AM
Word has been leaked out of Mar-a-la-GoGo that Satan called Drumpf around 11 pm and asked him if Limpbawl “Always whined like this up there?”
2/18/2021 12:58 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2021 11:45:00 PM (view original):
I'm not sure any audio clips exist but here's a news article from 1990:

He's also had a history of homophobia
I don't see anything in there about him celebrating the death of gays from aids. Not that I would put it past him.
Let me ask you and Taint and RSP a question. How is you celebrating the death of someone you hate any different from Limbaugh celebrating the death of some one he doesn't like. Just because he did it, does not mean you should sink to his level. As I said, I am not saying you are wrong. I just don't understand how anyone could celebrate the death of another human being, regardless of who that human being was.
2/18/2021 12:26 PM
...Really wylie? That whole last section was nothing but celebrating the death of gay people from AIDS.

The difference is that the gay people dying was a net negative to society, and Rush Limbaugh dying is a net positive to society.

The world is a better place now that he is dead.
2/18/2021 1:27 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/17/2021 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 2/17/2021 5:14:00 PM (view original):
enjoy that smoke in hell fukkelneck

Hell is a very real place, and you might be well to take steps to avoid it. Peeing on a dead person who was a law abiding citizen is not a smart thing.. and he was probably more law abiding than YOU
could be

i am pretty law abiding though

maybe why i hate him

and want to see him skewered spitted and soaked in oak

braised broiled boiled and burnt

drowned rubbed brined scored

flagellated marinated cloved and salty soaked

pressed on a horse under the leg of a tartar horseman for ten thousand miles

is that recent thing in the capitol

two to twenty will do, i don need to see a f*cker roasted for eternity
2/18/2021 2:58 PM
i rem this story

some eastern prince took a town

the westen town held out for months maybe years

everyone was running short of everything

the prince said to the town Cave and we'll be nice

the town caved

the eastern prince put the western mayor in salt water down at the beach and skinned him alive in the ocean with a potato peeler so it would hurt more

then the eastern prince sewed up the skin of the painfully dead western mayor to make a mannequin

put it in a caravan and paraded it all over his acreage

to teach the people

thats what i want in hell for fukkelneck
2/18/2021 3:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/18/2021 1:27:00 PM (view original):
...Really wylie? That whole last section was nothing but celebrating the death of gay people from AIDS.

The difference is that the gay people dying was a net negative to society, and Rush Limbaugh dying is a net positive to society.

The world is a better place now that he is dead.
look, tang..I am in no way defending Limbaugh. He was a fat, bloated, bigoted *******.
I still don't see where he is "celebrating" gays dying from AIDS. Where he said they get what they deserved? That is a totally classless thing to say, but I don't know that I would call it celebrating.
Again, I'm not saying I agree with him, but he probably felt that gay people dying was a positive for society, since h didn't seem to like the LGBTQ segment of society. I disagree, but why is him feeling that way about gay people any different than you feeling his death is a net positive to society? Again, I want to make this clear. I don't agree with anything I ever heard Limbaugh say. I disliked him. I thought he was a fat, bloated bigoted ******* who twisted the truth to match his opinions, but I still will not celebrate his death. Or anyone else's death for that matter.
2/18/2021 4:13 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/17/2021 9:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/17/2021 2:10:00 PM (view original):
Rush Limbaugh dying is a net positive for society.
Rush Limbaugh died? and you are celebrating this? Only a very wicked person will do that

All he did was tell the truth. but some folks hate the truth, and prefer to believe a lie

Yes, some people do prefer to believe a lie. Yup. You’re right on there.
2/18/2021 4:23 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/17/2021 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 2/17/2021 5:14:00 PM (view original):
enjoy that smoke in hell fukkelneck

Hell is a very real place, and you might be well to take steps to avoid it. Peeing on a dead person who was a law abiding citizen is not a smart thing.. and he was probably more law abiding than YOU

”Rush Limbaugh, the conservative talk-radio host, was charged yesterday with prescription drug fraud and turned himself in to Florida authorities as part of a deal to resolve a lengthy inquiry into whether he improperly obtained painkillers.”
2/18/2021 4:24 PM
Wylie - OK, we can agree to disagree.
2/18/2021 4:42 PM
So tang's celebrating Limbaugh's death because he feels Limbaugh celebrated the death of gays? Talk about absolutely priceless hypocrisy!
2/18/2021 4:44 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Ding Dong, The Witch is DEAD! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.