Twitter Bans Facts Topic

Steven Crowder, from Louder with Crowder and "Change my Mind" meme fame, presented some interesting evidence on his show today. He found numerous addresses on the voter roles in Michigan, addresses that "cast" votes in 2020, that were actually empty property and abandoned houses. He drove to each one. This was all verified. Yet he was banned from twitter as quick as you could snap your fingers.

All that being said, I am so ashamed of my fellow liberals (I say that as someone who once identified as liberal) that not only don't fight for free speech anymore but actively support our government and mega-corporations restricting it. It's a sad day. What would Noam Chomsky say? (Hint: he don't like censorship...of any kind).
2/24/2021 2:48 PM
Somebody getting kicked off of Twitter is NOT taking away anybody's "freedom of speech." It's also not "actively support(ing) our government and mega-corporations restricting it." It's a PRIVATE company. You still have all the "freedom of speech" you ever did. You just can't speak on Twitter because they don't like what you say, and they can kick you off for whatever they feel like kicking you off for. I have been suspended by Facebook and Twitter. Both times it was my own fault, I took responsibility for it, did my time and learned a lesson. I also never ******* about it because they "took away my free speech," because that is DECIDEDLY NOT what they did. Websites are easy to create in this day and age. If you don't like being "censored" because you can't follow the TERMS OF SERVICE of a PRIVATE ENTITY then create your own, like Jack Dorsey did with Twitter or Zuckerberg did with Facebook. If nobody will host your site, which is what initially happened to Parler, you have the freedom to again, do it yourself instead of relying on a PRIVATE company to do it for you. The ENTIRE twitter/free speech argument is GARBAGE. I think it's HILARIOUS that you actually believe anyone is ENTITLED to a social media account because..."Free Speech!" It's also beyond funny that people whose politics include ******* and moaning about "entitlements" all the time now think YOU are entitled to, of all things, a Twitter account. Just shut up already. You're embarrassing yourself.
2/24/2021 3:15 PM (edited)
lmao now I know you're trolling
2/24/2021 3:12 PM
Also, I just checked. Crowder isn't banned. What a ******* liar.
2/24/2021 3:16 PM
twitter does not guarantee anyone freedom of speech.
2/24/2021 3:25 PM
What would Noam Chomsky say?

Noam Chomsky says: "I voted for Biden!"
2/24/2021 3:37 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/24/2021 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Also, I just checked. Crowder isn't banned. What a ******* liar.
Ok he was suspended.

If you're going to say there is no evidence of voter fraud and then just censor claims of evidence of voter fraud rather than refuting them excuse me when I don't believe your claims of no verified voter fraud don't amount to much.

How do you know the Bible is the truth? Well, the Bible says that it is the truth and because the Bible is the truth if it says it is the truth than it must be the truth.

Yes, that logic.
2/24/2021 5:43 PM
Let's do a test of charitably. Can you guess what my response would be to Crowder's claims of voter fraud?

Hint: It's not "voter fraud isn't real because voter fraud isn't real."

I like this test because it's a good indicator of how reasonable you are and how well you can interpret the other side's argument.
2/24/2021 6:22 PM
sure, there was some voter fraud. I'm pretty sure there always is. Was it all on one side? Doubtful. Was it enough to make up the several million votes Trump lost by? No. Are you wasting everyone's time with this crap? yes.
2/24/2021 6:33 PM
voter "roles"?
2/24/2021 7:21 PM
it's verified, frog!!!!
2/24/2021 7:23 PM
The election was not stolen. Anyone still peddling that crap is beyond stupid. More power to the social media platforms for getting rid of that fake news. If Facebook had half that much integrity in 2016, we never would have had to deal with Trump in the first place.
2/24/2021 7:42 PM
their idea was We're a platform we don have to police

in fact, they had and still have the law to back em

now their idea is We're a platform but we have to police when you make us

come on now people

they are a advertiser and a newspaper they have to police
2/24/2021 8:20 PM
The top-performing link posts by U.S. Facebook pages in the last 24 hours are from:
1. Franklin Graham
2. Fox News
3. Ben Shapiro
4. Dan Bongino
5. Dinesh D'Souza
6. Graham Allen
7. Cuteness overload
8. Fox News
9. Ben Shapiro
10. Dan Bongino

Big tech cracking down on conservatives once again
3/1/2021 6:43 PM
big frankie graham is the man

the man's man

the man's best kid's man

the man's best kid's biggest booster's man

o lawdy

teh reapers man
3/1/2021 7:18 PM
12 Next ▸
Twitter Bans Facts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.