There was a league i think it was the first theme league i joined were you would send the commish a list of players you wanted and if someone else picked them you would have to pick more players. Does anyone remember what that was called. I wanna say it was a long running league
2/25/2021 2:51 PM
Here's one version of it. Fun league, I played it a couple of times.
2/25/2021 3:00 PM
Cool Thanks. That wasnt the exact one but i have an idea sorta based on something like that. The one im thinking is you sent all 25 players to the commish. He did a huge color coated spreadsheet(for lack of a better word) by rounds
2/25/2021 5:32 PM
Donburgh used to run it. Exclusive roster league. Always a ton of fun. I'd love to play again, but there's no way I'd commish that one. Way too much work.
2/25/2021 10:01 PM
Posted by Area51man on 2/25/2021 10:01:00 PM (view original):
Donburgh used to run it. Exclusive roster league. Always a ton of fun. I'd love to play again, but there's no way I'd commish that one. Way too much work.
100%. The EO leagues were some of my favorites, but a ton of work. I’d play in one between $40-100m cap, but I’d never take on running one.
2/26/2021 1:09 AM
Add me to the list of people that would like to join such a league, but would be loathe to run it himself. Let me know if someone takes it on.
2/26/2021 2:07 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.