Even the crazies on the right... Topic

"They think anyone who disagrees with them should keep their beliefs to themselves, while those who agree with them should shout from every corner and can do no wrong."

Yes. I think that people who say bad things should stop saying bad things. I think that people who say good things should keep saying good things. Is this a controversial position? I think that I can demonstrate numerous ways in which Limbaugh's show harmed the world. I'm glad that his show is done.

NOTE: I don't think the government should step in to shut anything down and I don't think that anyone "deserves" to die horribly.
2/26/2021 1:09 PM
tang, the problem is you think anything that is said that does not agree with your opinions are bad things. The people saying those things don't necessarily think they are saying bad things. They most likely think you're the one saying bad things. I'm not saying they are right or wrong, but why is your opinion any more valid then their opinion?
2/26/2021 6:12 PM
My opinion is more valid because I think I'm right. If I didn't think I was right, I wouldn't still hold that opinion.

I'm not advocating for any governmental action, so I'm not sure why my opinion on this would bother you.
2/26/2021 8:29 PM
you're opinion may be more valid to you, just as the people who disagree with you say their opinion is more valid to them.
2/27/2021 1:01 AM
... so my goal would be to change their opinion
2/27/2021 11:38 AM
good luck with that
2/27/2021 6:05 PM
◂ Prev 12
Even the crazies on the right... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.