Biden Bombs Syria Before 2000 Dollar Checks Sent Topic

Not sure if the checks are even going to be sent, what's the update on that? Maybe 1400? Wasn't one of the campaign promises that that would be the first thing he'd do?

I've heard talk that Harris wasn't even consulted before the bombing took place.

So, thoughts? Kinda interesting that he started bombing countries before the checks were sent out right?

I have completely forgotten. How many new foreign wars were initiated between 2016 and 2020?
2/26/2021 9:03 PM
Real talk: genuinely disappointed by this.

Regardless, let's not move the goalposts. Trump bombed Syria too. If Biden doesn't start a new war in the next four years, I'm sure you'll find a way to complain anyway.

Hopefully Biden can get us back in the JCPOA and calm things down in Yemen. I would consider that a win.
2/26/2021 11:43 PM
Oh, and by the way, the vote on stimulus is going to go down party lines. Glad I support Senate Democrats!
2/26/2021 11:44 PM
I guess Biden thinks bombing Syria does more good for the American people than getting them $1.9 billion in funds. Of course, it looks more and more like Dems. aren't going to release those funds until after they find a way to include their ridiculous $15/hour Federal wage. In my opinion, two large strikes against POTUS Biden already.
2/27/2021 9:09 PM (edited)
Both those arguments will be rescinded when the stimulus passes?

I assume you would extend those criticisms to the Republican Party, who will vote against a 1.9 trillion stimulus even without a 15 dollar minimum wage?
2/27/2021 2:09 PM
Harris wasn't consulted?

The narrative out the the crazy right has been that Joe is out of it and Harris is really running things

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
2/27/2021 6:58 PM
Biden wants to increase wages for the working class poor that have been completely stagnant for 2 DECADES and Mr. Sensitive calls it “ridiculous” and says it’s “two large strikes against POTUS Biden already.” Sorry that he didn’t LIE to the American public or snuggle up in bed with with a Saudi murderer. You know, the stuff allMouth calls “good policy.” Have you watched these rotten bastards at CPAC? THESE are the people you support because the left “might be too radical?” Seriously???
2/28/2021 1:09 PM (edited)
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/26/2021 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Not sure if the checks are even going to be sent, what's the update on that? Maybe 1400? Wasn't one of the campaign promises that that would be the first thing he'd do?

I've heard talk that Harris wasn't even consulted before the bombing took place.

So, thoughts? Kinda interesting that he started bombing countries before the checks were sent out right?

I have completely forgotten. How many new foreign wars were initiated between 2016 and 2020?
My thoughts? Trump loves people and the US of A. Biden loves himself, and is a racist. A real one. . He is about total control over every one and every thing. Don't believe me? He is power mad. Just watch.

Also, you are wasting time, because many people hate the truth so much, they will believe a lie instead
3/3/2021 6:58 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/28/2021 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Biden wants to increase wages for the working class poor that have been completely stagnant for 2 DECADES and Mr. Sensitive calls it “ridiculous” and says it’s “two large strikes against POTUS Biden already.” Sorry that he didn’t LIE to the American public or snuggle up in bed with with a Saudi murderer. You know, the stuff allMouth calls “good policy.” Have you watched these rotten bastards at CPAC? THESE are the people you support because the left “might be too radical?” Seriously???
"They should have made better choices' = Comment of the left, re: Blue collar people who lost their jobs.
3/3/2021 7:00 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/3/2021 6:58:00 AM (view original):

My thoughts? Trump loves people and the US of A. Biden loves himself, and is a racist. A real one. . He is about total control over every one and every thing. Don't believe me? He is power mad. Just watch.

Also, you are wasting time, because many people hate the truth so much, they will believe a lie instead
Lol, totally
3/3/2021 8:52 AM
lnf may be further out there than dino and tang combined - just in the opposite direction.
3/3/2021 10:31 AM
Methinks he may have taken one too many aldershots to the noggin'
3/3/2021 11:11 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/3/2021 6:58:00 AM (view original):

Ha! That's a good one. The only people Donald Trump loves is Donald Trump. he doesn't care about you, me, or anyone else in the USA. You are seriously delusional if you can't see that.
3/3/2021 2:50 PM
Biden Bombs Syria Before 2000 Dollar Checks Sent Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.